010

LAST CHAPTER: You stood there,not knowing what to say but wanting to run away. You couldn't take nayeon anymore. Deep down you wanted her dead. You quickly reached for the knife on the floor...

 You quickly reached for the knife on the floor but as you reached out for it nayeon quickly pinned you against the wall and kicked the knife away with her feet

"I did this all for YOU y/n. Why can't you appreciate me? Can't you see I love you so much..you need to have a little punishment." Nayeon smirked and it sent shivers down your spine,you tried to get away but her grip on you became too strong to escape.

"HELP ME!" you quickly yelled but nayeon covered your mouth with her hand,making your voice muffled.

She wiped the blood off her hands and onto your shirt and whispered in your ear.

"Don't scream my sweetie..we wouldn't want anyone else to get hurt,do we?" She said and you started to cry,her hand began to get wet from that.

She quickly wiped it away and gave you a slap on the face,the only thing that could be heard was the slap.

You quickly grab your cheek and start to cry even more,nayeon then comes closer to your ear and whispers....

"You ungrateful bitch. I've done everything to make you mine. To have you to myself. But this is what you do to me? Fuck you."

You were getting angry. You quickly reach for the knife and point it at nayeon

She quickly try to take it back
"YOU PUT THAT DOWN Y/N." she said holding onto it but you kept snatching it back

The knife was pointing at her and..she got mad. Nayeon quickly pulled the knife to her but instead of taking it,she got stabbed in the stomach.

She quickly try to get the knife out but there was no use,she tried her hardest to pull it out but there was so much blood.

"Y/N-" Was the only thing she got to say before she passed out on the floor,the blood going on her clothes and the floor.

you quickly ran away,terrified at how much blood there was. You're used to blood,but definitely not this much.

You ran downstairs to see if jisoo was okay-
Once you went down you saw Lisa jennie and rose circled around jisoos unconscious body trying to see if she was okay

Rosé then got up from kneeling down and you can see her tears on her face. She ran over to you.

"YOU STUPID BITCH THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" she yelled but Lisa pulled her away from you

"stop rose. Let's focus on helping our Unnie first. Then we'll deal with the trash." Lisa says and jennie is just touching jisoos blood while getting her wet from her tears.

You cried but the cousins didn't care about your sobs. You ran out of the house and grabbed your phone out of your pocket,dialing your dads number.

you called two times but he didn't pick up.

"Shit." You say and dial a taxi

you waited to the taxi to come for you but suddenly rosè came out storming at you from the house

She quickly approached you and you wipe your tears

"WHY WOULD YOU DO IT?" she sobbed tbrough her words stuttering. she gave up talkinf and ran back in.

"Weird." You said

Soon enough the taxi came and you sat inside.

"To ### street."

Hi guys! Sorry this chapter is so short and it took so long to publish but I been busy with school

Hi guys! Sorry this chapter is so short and it took so long to publish but I been busy with school. I didn't know what to write for this chapter but I think I have something in mind. I am glad you guys liked my story!! Please don't be silent reader,commenting helps!