Chapter 23: Slumber Party (Part 3)

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

A/n: Swearing 
What's your favorite movie? Also I went for a walk today at the park and someone named their kid papyrus, so there's that.

(POV Y/n)
"I've caught you two!" Someone yelled.
Adjusting to the sudden light you saw someone at the door. It was...
-----------------------------------------------------

It was a blonde hair women with a white buttoned up shirt wearing black pants. She wore her hair in a ponytail along with a black hat that showed she was secuirty. She was flashing a bright light at you, making you wince. 

"I got the culprits" The security guard said into her Fazwatch. Some static followed after.
"ȶǟӄɛ ȶɦɛʍ օʊȶ ȶɦɛ ʄǟʐƈǟɖɛ, ɨȶ'ֆ ƈʟօֆɨռɢ ǟռʏաǟʏֆ..." Whoever was on the other said replied, static making it hard to put words together clearly.

The security guard shone the light to the floor, letting your eyes rest from the brightness. Luc had let you go and crossed his arms.

"What's your problem?!" Luc asked angrily.

"My problem? I've been getting complaints about two individuals engaging in sexual acts!" The guard said, "as well as noise complaints"

Luc held in a laugh.
"You're telling me that people are complaining about the noise when there's a party going on in the next area?" Luc retaliated. 

"Yes." The guard stated blatantly.

Luc sighed. 
"Let's just get out of here, I'm sure the Fazcade is closing anyways" You mentioned. 

"You can't chill, can you?" Luc said to the guard.

The guard simply crossed her arms. You left the closet first with Luc trailing behind you, the security guard slammed the door behind you two. By the time you and Luc arrived to the room everyone else was waiting for you.

"Oh! Y/n, Luc, I was just about to check up on you two" Sun mentioned.

"She beat you to it" Luc pointed to the guard behind him.

You felt a hand grab your arm firmly.
"My orders were to take you two out of the Fazcade" The guard said. She looked at Sun and Moon, "I'm surprised it's not you two making a mess" 

"Vanessa chill, we're leaving. Let us grab our things first and clean up" Moon said.

"Make it quick" Vanessa growled.

'She reminds me of someone' You thought.

Evelyn stood beside you as Moon and Sun turned the karaoke back to it's original setting while Luc grabbed his two items. Vanessa tapped her foot impatiently. Once everything was cleaned up Vanessa gestured for everyone to follow her. She lit up the way back down, all the while mumbling to her self.
"I don't have time for this... The plan... I won't fail..." Is all you could hear.

"You won't report me, right Vanessa?" Luc asked.

"Oh I will, detailing exactly what you've been doing" Vanessa replied.

"Seriously? I'm going to get another warning come on" Luc complained. 

You saw Vanessa roll her eyes. You noticed there wasn't any blaring music anymore. Finally, you all made it to the elevator doors. Vanessa stepped to the side to let everyone through, one by one you all silently got in. Vanessa pressed the elevator buttons.

"Don't do this again" Vanessa warned all of you, specifically more towards Luc.
"I will!" Luc said as the doors closed.
Vanessa furrowed her eyebrows.