When you tell him what happened

Laughing Jack

LJ asked you what had happened last night so he took you into the living toom and sat down next you. "Please, tell me what happened" he said gently. You hesitated but you told him what you dreamed about. "I-I was out with you. We were having fun until I heard music. It got louder and louder I felt like my head was going to explode." You started crying again but continued. "When I looked at you- you were gone. So I went looking for you. When I did you looked cold with no emotions. You just laughed and you pinned me down on the ground-" you were too frightened to go any further as the picture went replayed in your head. "Don't go any further Y/N!" LJ said as he pulled you into a tight hug "I would never ever hurt you. I love you too much to do that." "I know. I'm scared LJ!" You cried and his hug got tighter. He pulled yu away and looked at you with sad eyes you never thought you would see "Answer me this Y/N. Are you scared of me?" He said. You looked at him shocked that he would ask that. "I love you Y/N and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you! I'm scary and killer, that's who I am but I'm also your boyfriend and I love too much to hurt you! If your scared of me I'll be hurt yes, but, I will totally understand. Are you scared of me?" "I'm not answering that!" You said defensivly "I love you LJ. It was a stupid nightmare but it doesn't change the way I feel about you!" He embraced you in a tight hug. "Thank god!" He whispered and chuckled.

Slenderman

Slender knew what you dreamed about but he wanted to hear you tell him so that he knew what you really thought about him. He knew it would be hard for you but he wanted to know. "Please Y/N tell me what happened?" He said as he sat down next to you on the sofa. You were hesitsant but you told him even though you knew he already knows. "I was walking in the woods with you but you suddenly disappeard. When I looked back to see what happen you- you grabbed me and- ..." you started crying again. "You ripped me limb from limb!!" You couldn't help but scream the last part and you cried into your hands. "Dear Y/N, I would never do such horrible thing to you; you know that. I love you more than anything in the world. I wouldn't even dare hurt you" he pulled you onto his lap and huged you tightly as you cried into his chest. "I know. It was horrible though! You looked as though you didn't know or care about me. I-I was just another victum!" "No! You not just another victum. You are my girlfriend and I love you more than anything! I care about you Y/N." He sat with ypou as ceied and apologized for wven the thoguht of him hurting you he said it was okay and that there was no reason to be sorry but, he knew you felt horrble so he sat woith you until you cried yourself to sleep.

Jeff the Killer

After Jeff made that promis to not leave your side he's sayed beside you wondering what made you so scared. He's never seen you look so scared. He finally couldn't handle not knowing so he sat you down on the sofa and asked what happedend. "Please Y/N tell me what happen?" He said you looked at your hands as the mightmare replayed in your mind. "We were walking, I don't really know where but it was cold. I had to go somewhere and told yiu to wait for me but when I came back... you were gone and I couldn't find you anywhere!" Tears poured down your cheeks and he you griped your hands tightly. "I suddenlt felt like I was being stabbed from behind and saw blood on my shirt. I tried to see who was behind me but I couldn't see who." Jeff pulled you into a tight hug as you cried in his chest. "I DIED JEFF! I DIED AND YOU WEREN'T THERE! I WAS ALONE!!!" you cried. "So that's it" he muttered and looked at you. "I promis I will never leave you alone! But just remember I have a job I need to do so I want you to stay inside until I get back okay? I love you Y/N and I always will" he said gently as he carried you bdridal style all the way up to your room and sat down next to you on the bed. "I'll be back in a few minuted Y/N I promis and when I do we'll go do something." He gently kissed your forehead and you hugged him tightly. He returned the hug and kissed your lips before he crawled out your window. You fekt a bit relieved but also a little guilty for making him worry. But you were happy to know that he love you more than anything in the world.