◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍8꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤

"Y/NN!!"

"Y/NN!!"

I your eyes widen as tears came down to your cheeks. You got shot. You stumble back a bit and fell to the ground. You chough out blood as you see Takemichy and Draken next to you yelling.

"TAKEMICHY PUT PRESSURE ON THE WOUND!"

"I AM!! HINA CALL THE AMBULANCE"

"Y/N STAY WITH US OKAY??!"

Your eyes soon became heavy and you started closing them. More yelling can be heard when you closed your eyes.

 More yelling can be heard when you closed your eyes

"I guess...that's settled?" Mikey said putting his foot down. "...why....did you became a delinquent?" I muttered out. "Huh? you know why! I want to make a new age of delinquents!"

"I NEVER!! WANTED THIS!. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!! IF YOU HAVEN'T MADE THAT GANG SHINICHIRO WOULDN'T END UP DIEING!! I'M TIRED OF THE PAIN AND FEAR!! EVERY TIME IM ALWAYS INVOLVE WITH YOUR PROBLEMS!" You yelled gritting your teeth and looking up at Mikey.

"WHAT WAS SO BAD ABOUT BEING A NORMAL PERSON AT HOME!? WE ALL COULD JUST STAYED HOME AND LIVE A HAPPY LIFE!?. Why?...why didn't you...fall down that hole with me? that's what you said...didn't you?." You said holding in tears.

If only you didn't broke that promise.

--

You gasp and quickly got up and look around and you see Draken and Takemichy. "Y/n!" Takemichy said as Draken tries to clam me down. I calm down and I look at Draken and Takemichy but then I realized I got shot. I started touching my stomach looking for the wound and it got bandage up. How the hell did you manage to survive that shot?. "I'll go tell the doctors" Draken said and walked out of the room. There was silence but then you started talking.

"How's everybody?" You ask. "There okay" Takemichy said. "And what happened when I was blacked out." You said in a serious face. Takemichy hesitate to speak.

Timeskip after he told you.

"I see...so Izana and that kisaki guy died." you said as Takemichy nodded. You weren't surprised that Izana wasn't your blood related brother you knew it all along but you felt empty after Takemichy told you that Izana died. You felt a pain in your chest and it won't go away. The doctors came and they check on the wound and they said that it would take a while to heal and that I could leave in a week.

The doctors left the three of us and now there's silence. "Well you guys must be tired. You guys should go back home" You said looking at Draken Takemichy. "Are you sure?" Takemichy said. You smiled and nodded. Takemichy sighed and look at Draken and he nodded. Draken and Takemichy said there good byes and now your alone. Your smiled drop when they left the room. You stared at your hand as your eyes became dull. 

"Izana..." You muttered

Your eyes became blurry every four seconds and you felt wet drops come to your palm. You were crying. You clutched you fist and you cried silently.

"Izana....I feel empty...."

A week later

A week later.
The day for Emma's funeral

You finally got healed after a week and now your back home. You slip your arm through the sleeve and button up your black long sleeve. You look at your self in the mirror before walking out.

--

You sat there silently looking down and sat next to gramps as Mikey did the speech. Draken stood up and did his prayers and sat in front of us.

"I loved Emma-san." he said which caught my attention. "I apologize" Draken said bowing down. "I wasn't able to protect her." he added.

"I see...so, you loved her, too." Gramps said. "I'm sure she's at rest, too." Gramps said doing a eyes closed smile. Draken eyes widen as he remembered something that you told him.

Flashback

As Draken was about to leave you called him. "Draken..." You said. Draken turn his head towards you."Hhm?" He replied. "before Emma died, Emma wanted me to tell you this." You said. Draken stared at you waiting for you to talk. "She told me to tell Ken-chan I love you." You said smiling.

End of flashback

Tears came down as Draken cried silently. Small tears came to the corner of your eyes trying to hold in tears.

 Small tears came to the corner of your eyes trying to hold in tears