20- Final Boss Battle

The robot just laughed at the elemental manipulator. "Hahaha! You just lost a life! Now take this!" Probe yelled, catching Boboiboy off guard, all of them saw the robot launched 4 rockets at the boys.

"Your finished!"

"Y/n! You read the manual right? What should we do!?" Ochobot asked, looking at the telekinesis manipulator panickly.

"Eh!? Umm... Oh! Down forward shoot! It will make them use they're powers!" Y/n instructed, ignoring the fact that Tok Aba was still hugging her on the ground and quickly pressed the controller.

The elder man immediately sat up, watching Boboiboy threw some lightning bolts at the rockets, completely destroying it all. "Take this! And this!" Probe yelled as he released more rockets at the two boys.

"Down forward shoot!" Y/n repeated, quickly sitting up and pressed the controller once more. In the screen, Boboiboy had punched the ground, making earth spikes emerge in front of him and protected himself from the incoming rockets but the earth spikes didn't last long as it crumbled into pieces so instead, the elemental manipulator released a whirl wind at the four rockets- blowing it all away in a random directions.

"Great job Y/n!" Tok Aba praised, the said girl had a smug on her face- the girl was pleased on what she did before turning towards the Power Sphere beside her. "Your turn"

"Alright!" Ochobot exclaimed as he qucikly mimicked Y/n's moves, watching Gopal readied a ball of light in his hand.

"Candy Transformation!" The molecular manipulator yelled, turning the last 2 remaining rockets into candy. Boboiboy took this chance to skidded towards Probe and gave the robot a small wave.

"Hehehe, hi" Boboiboy greeted with a smug tone. "Ahh! No Boboiboy!" Probe pleaded while his game figure eyes had tears in them, the elemental manipulator just ignored the robot. Summoning his lightning bolt before throwing it at Probe.

"Ahh!!"

After Probe got himself electricuted, he then started declared. "I will be back Boboiboy!" They all watched Probe quickly fleed away, Boboiboy let out a a chuckle before doing his signature thumbs up. "Hehehe, awesome!"

Tok Aba let out a breath that he didn't even realize and asked. "I-Is it over?"

"Not yet! That was only the first stage!" Gopal replied, Tok Aba looked the screen incredulously before standing up and sat on the couch, rubbing his forehead to ease his head ache.

"Ato!? What's wrong!?"

"Please.... We need someone who knows this game to complete it... I trust Y/n but Ochobot..." The elder man replied, the telekinesis manipulator dazed off for a moment before talking. "I kinda know the right person who can play this properly"

Yaya stared at her biscuits in sadness, letting out a sad sigh as she started talking to herself

Yaya stared at her biscuits in sadness, letting out a sad sigh as she started talking to herself. "Why is it that nobody wants to buy my biscuits?..."

The pink hijab girl's mind remembered the time when Ying said that if anyone eats one they'll die. "I'm sure she's just exaggerating.... Right?..."