Epilogue

Location: Shatterdome, Rin's Lab.

Rin: Year 2049, Month March, Day 12. Amounts of tries...... 212 tries. Success none. Fialurus 212. You got all that Friday?

Friday: Yes. All your tries have been récord in my system.

Rin: I don't understand. What the hell am I doing wrong? I thought it was possible. But no matter how much I try I fail and fail and fail. I am starting to question my own intelligence. If I can created my Mecha Beast. Upgraded the Mecha Mechs. Created better weapons. Slowly creating a device that can swap minds. My Mecha Godzilla. And I know almost anything there is know about kaijus and I can't do this? Why?!

Friday: Ms Rin It's best you give yourself a break. You haven't slept in a while now.

Rin: Progress requires sacrifice. I'll sacrifice my sleep if I have to.

Friday: Please sleep a couple of hours Ms Rin.

Rin: Hmnp. Lili giving you a personality made you like a worry mother. Annoying.

Friday: Your welcome.

Rin: And gave you a sense of humor too.

Friday: I'm your A.I assisting. But I'm also a friend to you Ms Rin.

Rin: Thanks. Let's keep this up.

In a contain room Rin is trying to experiment with the Blue Mist sample she collected. While Rin is watching everything from Friday system.

Rin: Well try something else. Well mist the Blue Mist with Gojira radiation we have from her Dorsal Plate.

A small compartment open. As a small portion of Gojira radiation goes into the contain room. Mixing itself with the Blue Mist.

Rin: Come on. React at to it. Please. Something. Do Something. I beg you.

Nothing happen. The Blue Mist simple absorbed Gojira radiation. Increasing itself in quantity.

Rin: *sights* Dammit. Same reaction. It's the same thing over and over again.

Friday: Ms Rin. My sensors are seen movement inside the Mist.

The Blue Mist somehow spawn a 12 feet tall small kaiju.

Small kaiju: Raaaaaaa!!!

The small kaiju begin to hit the walls. Trying to escape.

Rin: Not this again. Kill it.

Friday: Understood.

The entire contain room goes on fire. Burning the small kaiju to death.

Rin: Hmnp.

The small kaiju die but the Blue Mist was still intact.

Rin: I don't understand this. How can it created small kaijus? How can it created life? This kaijus have blood, bones, muscles and a brain. They can think on their own. Yet they are all extremely violent towards anything..... but one thing I don't understand. That male Gojira. It used the Mist against the kaijus and it killed them. Like some sort of poison. Yet he didn't created any small kaijus from it? Why? Doesn't he know how to do it? Or his body does it on his own without him controlling it? How? I don't understand..... is it magic? I don't believe in magic to be honest. I am person of science. But I have an open mind and willing to accept it's existent.

Friday: Anything is possible Ms Rin. If I'm correct isn't the Beast inside Mr Noah magic in some sort of way?

Rin: May I ask your opinión why you think it's my magic?

Friday: How can a Beast exist inside Mr Noah? How can it live inside Mr Noah? How was it put inside Mr Noah? Those questions comes to mind. Don't they?

Rin: Yeah. And the question is. Who or what put that Beast inside Noah?