chapter fifty four

YOUR POV:

"And that's a wrap for today! Great job everybody." The director yelled and Megan and I broke character. It was day two of filming and things were going great on set. The chemistry between Megan and I was so great that the director told me he felt bad for having to kill me off. I didn't mind. I mean it was a small part, I wasn't really looking to be a main character in a two hour movie.

"So I'm free the rest of the day. You got any plans?" Megan asked.

I shook my head with a playful smile, "Who else am I gonna hangout with?"

"It's L.A. Literally anybody."

I laughed and nodded my head agreeing with her. She grabbed my hand and led me out of the studio. The bright sunshine hit us and the cool breeze swept through the holes in my ripped jeans. Megan dropped my hand and opened her trailer door and I followed in after her, plopping on the couch.

"So what did you want to do today, Ms. Fox?" I asked.

Megan tapped her chin and shrugged her shoulders, "We could walk around. There's this new cat cafe that just opened up and I've been wanting to go."

"Sounds cute." I smiled and stood. She grabbed her wallet, some chapstick and made sure she had her phone before we left.

"So how are things going for you and Chloe?" Megan asked.

I smiled at the mention of the ginger, "They're going great. I haven't asked her to be mine yet but I'm happy. What about you? Is there anyone?"

Megan shook her head, "nope. I'm not looking either. If I'm being honest I'm still kinda caught up on you. I know it's bad but I'm glad we're friends. Anyways, Colson has been blowing my phone up non stop trying to get me back. I'm not into him like that but he's not taking the hint."

"Do you want me to say something? Because if he's bothering you I will say something." I told her.

The actress shook her head, "it's okay. I'll be alright. But thank you. That means a lot and I promise I'll let you know when I need you to step in."

I nodded and looked at her a little longer, not paying attention to wear I was walking on the sidewalk.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Megan asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Like what?"

"Like- nevermind. It's a good thing you're cute." She looked away from me with a smirk on her plump lips.

We made it to the cat cafe, an aesthetically pleasing purple building with a lime green door. It worked. I held the door open for her and she thanked me.

"I think I can die in peace now." Megan said as soon as we entered, looking through the window to the room full of cats and their toys and towers. The cafe was separate from the feline room probably per health guidelines.

"What do you want? My treat." The Raven haired woman asked, flashing me a pearly white smile.

I told her my coffee order and we both agreed to split one of the brownie ice cream desserts. Megan paid and I left a tip in the silver tip jar, more than pleased so far with my experience. I was gonna have to take Chloe to this place. I should tell Travis about it, I bet Kourtney would love to come here.

The platinum blonde woman with a septum piercing made our drinks with speed and precision. I was impressed. It was almost like watching those chefs cook your food in front of you, amazing.

"Here you go. Enjoy." Raven, her name tag read, handed us our drinks and thanked us for stopping in.

Before we went into the cat room, Megan and I decided to drink our coffee and eat the brownie ice cream dessert. It was a hot fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup on top. It looked like a diabetes mountain. Megan and I both grabbed a spoon, sharing the plate and I felt like one of those people who were in eating competitions.