120 - dear old dad & a greeting from the future

"See! I told you this place has the best clothes in the world

"See! I told you this place has the best clothes in the world. I just wasn't sure if it was even here in this year," (Y/n) smiled at Oboro. The boy himself had on khakis, a white button up, black shoes and a black sweater vest on. This may or may not have been the 60th outfit he tried on within one hour of being at the store. "You literally pull any style off," she complimented and intertwined her fingers. He was putting on a little fashion show for her, she was sitting on one of the couches. "Why thank you Miss.Azul," he squinted his eyes and bit his bottom lip.

"Ewww, put that face away!" She joked, he faked a hurt expression and dramatically staggered back into the fitting room. "Words hurt, (Y/n)..." He let himself dwindle even more dramatically. Before hitting the floor, the white haired girl caught him by the arm. "Aw don't be like that. Go on, put on the last one before I try my stuff on." She pulled him up and pushed him back inside, then shut the door behind her. "Alright alright..." He came out with cream colored jeans, matching shirt with it, emerald green sweater and emerald green shoes. "Feels a little weird..."

(Y/n) stood back up and zipped down the sweater down to the middle of his chest. "Does that feel better?" He awed, "It does actually."

She ushered him back in, "Change into your normal clothes and pick out what you want. My treat since you're already letting me stay at your house."

"But-"

"No buts Oboro."

"Fine..."

The boy went back out and (Y/n) took the initiative to go into the fitting room, she had placed the clothes inside beforehand, to save extra time of course. "Alright, whatcha think about this one?" She went out with a black mini denim skirt and a purple bralette with a black jean jacket on top. Oboro gave a questionable look, "The skirt seems a little short..." She looked down, "It's not thatt short," she pointed out. "(Y/n) your underwear is striped." She gaped. "Next!"

"Pinche cabeza weka," she backed up into the fitting room and closed it. "Hey! What'd you say about my head?!" She sucked her teeth, "Nothinggg." Next outfit consisted of baggy cream pants and a matching—sort of jocky-sweater and a green top similar to a bathing suit. The color scheme was earthy, and it didn't show too much with the sweater. It definitely showed off the tattoo on her chest, as well as the slim diamond shaped scar from Kamino in the middle. She rolled the sleeves up and walked out. "This one is great!" The seventeen year old gave two thumbs up and a toothy grin.