HAAL-e-DIL

IN THE MORNING

Kartavya was getting ready for his office while Geetanjali was drying her wet hair.
Kartavya was eyeing her via the mirror. She was way too simple for this modern contemporary world. She is beautiful, soft spoken, submissive, everything he wanted his wife to be like. Except one thing that is long dark hairs. She have short shoulder length hair which is a minus point.

"Geetanjali ek baat puchu?" Kartavya asked

"Yes" Geetanjali replied and came closer to Kartavya

He was about to put his tie when Geetanjali got a hold upon it and started tieing the knot. Kartavya saw a small smile playing on her lips and her fingers showing her skills on his tie. He too smiled and tucked a strand of semi-dry hair behind her ear.

"Tumhe lambe baal bilkul pasand nhi hai ? Tum abhi bhi ese bohot khubsurat lagti ho, par mujhe lagta hai ki tum par long hairs zyada suit karenge rather than short hairs" Kartavya said

Geetanjali's smile faded instantly. Her eyes became moist. Kartavya cupping her face asked "kya baat hai Geetanjali?"

"Bachpan mein lambe baal rakha karti thi mein.......... bahurani sa ko jab bhi mujh par gussa ata toh hamesha woh meri lambe balon ko target karti thi........ punishment ke naam par woh mujhe balon se ghasit kar kal kothri (dark store room) mein bandh kar deti thi..........jese yeh sab mere liye kafi nhi tha, bohot baar Divya prank ke naam par kabhi chewing gum laga deti thi toh kabhi candle se jala deti thi...........nhi pasand mujhe lambhe baal.......agar lambe balon ke karan yeh sab sehna padta hai toh bilkul nhi pasand mujhe" Geetanjali was now sobbing while hiding her face behind her palms

Kartavya hugged her, after hearing her past. He was caressing her hair when Geetanjali mumbled in a low voice "apko long hair wali ladkiyan pasand hai?"

"Hmm pasand toh hai" Kartavya replied

"Long hair wale zyada khubsurat dikhte hain kya short hair ladkiyon se?"

Hearing Geetanjali's question, Kartavya held a bunch of her hairs and tucked it downwards, resulting in uplifting of her face. Looking straight into in her eyes he huskily spoke "I always had a fantasy to play with my wife's long hairs after the sex session and whenever I will kiss my wife, i will kiss her senseless while holding her hairs roughly..........par abhi mere wife ke short hairs hain toh, shall I kiss you roughly now inorder to know whether the ecstatic feeling is same or not ?"

Geetanjali nodded her head negatively. Wiping her tears Kartavya asked "kyu?"

"Agar kiss pasand nhi aya toh?" Geetanjali asked

"Agar pasand nhi aya then my loss aur agar aa gya toh tum mujhe aage badhne se rokogi (stop) nhi" Kartavya said

Geetanjali's face turned red imagining Kartavya kissing her. Kartavya leaned down due to which Geetanjali closed her eyes anticipating his move. Kartavya smirked and kissed her collar bone and whispered "abhi se kiss ke bare mein soch kar agar itna blush karogi toh actual kiss ke baad tumhara haal soch kar mein behal ho raha hun"

(BGM bajti rehni chahiye)

Geetanjali looked into his eyes full of mischief and whispered "mein breakfast lagati hun aap niche aa jaeye jaldi" , saying so Geetanjali left.

Kartavya smiled looking at her retiring figure. He turned his face towards the mirror in order to wear his suit coat and then his eyes fell on a perfectly knotted tie "perfect......my woman" he muttered touching his tie.

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें