Season 3 Chapter 3 : Eminent Threat

Currently on the sea shore, (Y/N), Kid Flash, Artemis, and Black Lightning were getting ready to leave in order to save Superboy.

Artemis : *to Black Lightning* Lightning powers?

Black Lightning tries to use his powers as electric sparks appear in his hand before quickly disappearing.

Black Lightning : *sighs* Still hoping we won't need those.

(Y/N) : All right. *turns to girl* We're going up that ominous dark hole in the cliff to rescue our super friend. You need to stay right here with our Super Cycle. Understand?

The girl didn't respond as she just stared at (Y/N) with a blank expression.

Kid Flash : *whispers to Artemis* Where did you find her again?

Artemis : In a grave... *to Super cycle* Just keep her out of trouble, okay? *to guys* Let's move.

The four then walked towards the sewage pipe in order to go through it and save Superboy from Vertigo. The girl then watched as they all walked away and said one thing.

Girl : Kill.

===================================================================================================================

Meanwhile with Nightwing, he snuck into the hospital and got into the secret room of the building. He saw Vertigo ordering his goons to load the pods with the kids inside on to something to ship them off. (Y/N) and the others, who were receiving the video saw and heard what Vertigo had ordered via one of Oracle's drones.

Black Lightning : *through earpiece* Nightwing, stop this before they finish loading those kids,

Nightwing : Negative. Those pods aren't going anywhere fast on rails. I need to locate SB and the prince first.

Kid Flash : *through earpiece* Activate the spy gear we planted. Might help you find him.

Nightwing then saw a small building and went towards it before opening the door. When he went through the door, he saw that the spy gear was on a table, destroyed.

Nightwing : Might. If they weren't in a thousand pieces.

Nightwing then looks forwards and sees two people in a lab with Brion and Superboy in pods.

Nightwing : I got eyes on Ecks and... Huh. Dr. Helga Jace. They've got SB. Unconscious in a pod.

(Y/N) : *through earpiece* Ooh. He is not gonna be happy when he wakes up.

Nightwing : Nope. Brion's in the next pod over. I think they've tried to make him meta-active.

Black Lightning : *through earpiece* Arriving now.

Nightwing : Then I'm going in.

Nightwing was about to go into the room when he heard the sound of a door open. He hid behind a wall and looked through the window and saw that Count Vertigo had walked into the room.

Vertigo : What is going on here?

Artemis : *through earpiece* Ready to move in.

Nightwing : Hold up. Something's happening.

Vertigo : Explain yourselves.

Simon : Count Vertigo? We...

Vertigo : I have just spoken with His Highness, and he gave no orders for the parting and tarring of a Prince of the Realm! I want answers! Now!