Possession

Rory wakes up in her parent's bed. She looks around, but she doesn't see her parents anywhere.

She makes her way downstairs. She sees Ed and Lorraine chatting at the kitchen table.
"Good morning." Aurora smiles.
"Good morning pumpkin." Ed tells Aurora.
"Good morning sweetheart." Lorraine also chimes in.

Aurora goes over to her seat.
"How did you sleep?" Ed asks Aurora.
"A lot better." Aurora smiles.
"That's good." Ed smiles back.

"So, you didn't have any nightmares?" Lorraine asks.
"Yep! None." Aurora smiles.
Lorraine gets up and walks towards Aurora. She rubs her daughter's back.
"That's amazing sweetheart." Lorraine smiles.

A few hours later, the family is huddled together on the couch. Aurora fell asleep on Lorraine's lap.

"She looks so peaceful." Lorraine mutters.
"She can finally sleep well." Ed says.
"I know. It makes me feel so happy to know she can finally relax." Lorraine smiles down at Aurora.

Aurora starts to drift awake.
"What time is it?" Aurora asks wearily.
"3:00." Lorraine tells Aurora.
"Ok." Aurora mutters.

The room started to feel heavier.

Aurora starts frantically looking around.
"What's wrong honey." Lorraine asks confused.
"I think it's back." Aurora starts to sob and freak out.

Lorraine and Ed look at each other in fear.

Lorraine picks up Rory and Ed stands up too. They look around, but they cannot find the slit mouth woman.

She suddenly walks through the doorway as lighting crashes outside. Aurora gasps and tightens her grip on Lorraine's body.

Ed steps towards the spirit and starts speaking in Latin. He pulls out his cross.

The spirit lifts her hand and Aurora is dragged out of Lorraine's grip.
"No!" Lorraine screams.
The entity drags Aurora until she's next to her.

"Say goodbye." The woman says in a low voice.
Ed and Lorraine run towards the woman. They then get launched backwards.

Smoke starts to come out of the woman's mouth and into Rory's. Aurora starts screaming.

Suddenly, Aurora starts speaking like the woman.
"I'm coming for you." She mutters.
The woman makes Rory's body lunge towards her parents.

Lorraine runs over to Rory again. She managed to place her hand on Rory's head. Rory starts screaming.

"Don't let it win. Aurora. You can fight this. Remember that time when we went to the ice cream parlor down the road. We had so much fun. Me, you, and your father. Remember that. You can fight this." Lorraine encourages Aurora.

The woman screeches and pushes Lorraine away again. Aurora starts to levitate. She then is pulled down into the museum.

Ed and Lorraine rush over. The door slams shut. All Ed and Lorraine can hear is the entity screaming.

Ten minutes go past and it finally gets quiet. Ed gets in the door and sees that Aurora is gone.

Ed and Lorraine get inside the museum. The door then slams shut behind them. The entity comes running towards them with a dagger of wood.

Ed quickly pulls out his cross. The slit mouth woman starts to burn. Ed continues to chant in tongues.

"I condemn you back to hell!" Ed shouts.

The smoke comes back out from Aurora's mouth. She falls to the ground. Lorraine rushes over to Aurora.
"Wake up sweetie." Lorraine pleads.
Aurora isn't waking up.
"We need to get her to the hospital." Lorraine starts crying.

They finally get to the hospital. The doctors take Rory back. Ed and Lorraine go and wait in the waiting room. The whole time Lorraine cried into Ed's shoulder.

The doctor comes over to them. Ed and Lorraine shoot up out of their seat.
"She's gonna be ok. Aurora was just passed out from stress. She's awake. You can go back and see her." The doctor informs the Warrens.

Ed and Lorraine go inside Aurora's room.
"Hey sweetheart." Lorraine smiles at Aurora.
"Hey momma. Hey daddy." Aurora mutters.
Ed squeezes Aurora's hand. Lorraine kisses her forehead.

The hospital discharges Aurora a few minutes later.