- ; [ 035 ]

GUYS I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA FOR A REMARRIED EMPRESS BOOK

GOSH I CANT REVEAL ALOT BUT ITS ABOUT THE READER WANTING TO TAKE OVER THE THRONE

WOULD U SUPPORT

I'LL WORK ON IT IF U GUYS ARE WILLING TO CONTINUE SUPPORTING ME

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"I'm sorry, Lady ( y/n )." The knight snatches your wrist and begins to drag you towards the mansion, his expression apologetic.

You forcibly follow him without opposition, now aware of the eyes set on both you and the knight.

If you were to oppose, then you'd look bad for whatever situation was happening.

Pulling your wrist back, you give the knight a look when he looks like hes about to point his sword at you, "I will comply, do not drag me." scowling inwardly, you follow after him.

Once you reach the residence, it's surrounded with hundreds of knights stationed to block the gates, Marquess Karl standing just in front of the gate.

The gates open for a moment, and you're roughly pushed in for no reason whatsoever.

You turn around to glare at the knight, engraving his face into your mind in case you ever come across him again.

"Sleep with an eye open." You whisper irritably, watching him avoid eye contact.

"( y/n ), they locked you in as well?"

You turn towards the voice, seeing Navier, Heinley, and Marquess Farang walking towards you looking just as confused about the situation.

"What is the meaning of this, Marquess Karl?" Navier asks calmly, although the aggression is written on her face.

"I'm sorry, your Majesty. They're carrying out his Majesty's orders." The Emperor's secretary explains.

Navier doesn't look too surprised, "I need to speak to his Majesty."

Of course he wouldn't be letting you and the rest go to the Western Empire in peace.

"Does he not know that detaining the Western Kingdom's King and Queen will result in a diplomatic incident between our nations?" Heinley furrows his eyebrows and frowns.

He was finally bringing home the love of his life, the woman he's been wishing for and then some petty man tries to stop him.

"If you care so much about diplomacy, then why did you steal someone else's wife!?" Sovieshu rages as he steps out of the Imperial carriage.

"I've never done such a thing." The King denies, glaring at the Emperor indifferently.

"hmph, you can't get away with such a barefaced lie after the stunt you pulled in court."

You sigh, crossing your arms and shifting your weight to one leg with boredom written across your features. Another mens quarrel.

"You and Navier cut your ties to one another the moment you got divorced. She was clearly not 'someone else's wife' at that point." The blonde retorts with ease, a smile on his lips.