07 : Breakfast Chaos in Henituse

"Done  staring?"   A  husky  voice  said  making  Roxana  flinched  in  suprise.   Eyes  getting  wide   not   expecting  to  be  caught  staring  at  the  'sleeping'   redhead. 

"I  don't!  I  just!  No!  Good  morning!"  Roxana  stammered  in  embarrasement.  Before  quickly  scurrying  to  stand  up.  Didn't  end  well.  "Ack!"   Which  her  feet  got  stuck  in  the  blanket  and   leads  her   to  twisting  her  ankle.   Before  falling  in  her  butt  in  the  floor. 

"Roxie!"  Cale   hurriedly   went  into  her   checking  her  condition.  Before  helping  roxana  to  sit  at  the  edge  of  the  bed.  While  Cale  crouched  down  holding  her   twisted  ankle.  "You  should  be  more  careful."  

"I  know  okay."  Roxana  DID  NOT  pout  her  lips.  Making  Cale  sigh.  " Well  then..please  excuse  me  for  a  moment."  The  redhead  said  before  giving  her  a  slight  massaged.

"Ah!"  Roxana   reflexively  scream  in  pain.   Because  what  cale  touched   was  the  place  where   her  legs  nearly  sprained.   Cale  then  softened  his  touch.   And  proceed  to  massage  her  slowly  and  gently.

"Ah..Cale  S..slow  down..please.."  

"Shh..there  there  you'll  get  use  to  it."   After  a  few  minutes  as  Cale  massaged  it.   Th  pain  began  to   sudside.   Roxana  could  mover  her  legs  although  slowly.  The  pain  wasn't  bad  as  before. 

"Thank  you  cale~!!"   Roxana  said  smiling  at  him  while  Cale  just  patted  her  head.  "I  will  take  my  leave  for  now.  I'll  be  back  when  you're  done   doing  your   morning  routine  or  whatever."  Cale  said  before  leaving  as  Roxana  nodded  at  him. 

"Guess  it's  time  to  take  a bath  now!" 

•  •  • 

Deruth  and  Violan  had  been  staring  at  eachother  for  a  while.   Exchanging  thoughts  to  eachother.  Meanwhile  Basen  and  lily   are  confused  when  their  older  brother   is  more  later  than  usual   for  breakfast. 

Finally  the  door  opened--- 

Behold  Cale  holding  Roxana's  hand  helping  her  to  walk.  While  Roxana  is  obviously  limping.  Violan  who  remembered  Hans  reported  felt  touched  when  she  saw  Roxana  still  present  here.  Even  though  her  legs  we're  hurt  from  doing  'that'

Deruth  focused  on  his  son  who  was  currently  pulling  out  his  own  chair  for  Roxana  to  sit  on.  Basen  and  lily  just stared  at  Roxana  for  a  moment  before  looking  at  their  older  brother.  'Hyung/Orabeoni  is  really  with  that  lady.'   [ sorry  if  i  mispelled  the  orabeoni  part] 

While  everyone  is  eating.  Roxana  is  CERTAINLY  NOT   nervous.  Cale  who  was  beside  her  slowly  hit  ( not much )  her  back.  Making  roxana  flinched  before  whispering.  "Relax.  It's  not  like  they  we're  going  to  interrogate  you."  

The  others  notice  when  Roxana  suddenly  flinched.  Face  flushing  in  red.  It  was  actually  because  she  was  embarrassed  however  they  misunderstood  it. 

"What  is  wrong  with  you?"  Roxana  whispered  towards  Cale  openly  gaping  at  him  with  incredulous  face.  Cale   was  also  too  embarrassed  to  say  anything   that's  why  he  hid  his  face  into  the  ravenette'  shoulders  silently  wheezing. 

Deruth  and  Violan  both  raise  an  eyebrow   looking  at  the  two  'lovers'   with confusion  as  they couldn't  hear  what  they're  talking  about  when..

"Cale  please  behave,   we're  currently  infront  of  your  family."  

!!GASP!!

The  chef.  Hans.  The  maids  and  other  servants  who  is  currently  inside  the  dining  room  tk  serve  gasp  when  they  heared  and  saw  the  ambigous  scene  infront  of  them. 

Both  Cale  and  Roxana  didn't  know   misleading  their  action  and  whispering  was.   And  even more  when  Cale  started  to  get  'intimate'  with  the  ravenette. 

Deruth and  the  rest  stare  with  wide  eyes   and  comical  expression  at  them.  What  does  the  young  lady  meant  by  infront  of  his  family?  Surely  she  isn't  talking  about  something  like  'that'  right..?   'That  thing'  both  Cale  and  her  we're  doing  earlier. 

"Cough.  I  apologized  for  his  behaviour.."  Roxana  quickly  stand  up  bowing  her  head  as  Cale  also  stood  up.  "Please  excuse  us.  Me  and  Roxana  have  something  to  do."   Cale  said   before  holding  Roxana's  hand. 

As  both  of  them  left.  Leaving  a  flabbergasted  people  with   baffled  expression  and  plus  their  *dirty  minds*  

'What..?  WHAT...!?'  

'Surely  when  the  young  master  said  that  they  need  to  do  'something'  he  couldn't  possibly  talking  about  'that  thing'  right?  RIGHT!? 

"Huh..i  didn't  knew  hyung-nim  could  do  something  like  that."  Basen  said.  Basen  was  talking  about  how  'affectionate'  cale  was  to  roxana.  Sadly  the  others  misunderstood  him.

Deruth  and  Violan  who  completly  misunderstood  what  basen  meant  almost  lost  their  conposure.  What  did  basen  see!?  Basen  couldn't  possible  saw  something  'like  that'  right!?

Of  course.  ALMOST  EVERYONE  other  than  Basen  and  lily.  Already  heared  and  knew  what's  happening  inside  Roxana's  room  earlier.   About  what  Cale  and  Roxana  doing  inside  of  the  room.  Early  in  the  morning. 

Surely   they  we're  both  lovers  and  nothing's  wrong  with  doing  it.  However  they  are  still  17/18!  They're  still  young  to  have   a  child!   And  to  think  they  we're  doing  'it'  early  in  the  morning.  IN  THE  MORNING. 

'Son  why..?  Why  are  you  so  h*rny??  Couldn't  you  just  keep  it  in  your  pants?  Literally  early  in  the  morning??'  

'...Why  does  kids  these  days  are  like  this?  Does  youth  these  days  we're  this  wild?  Or  maybe  it's  just  cale..?' 

•  •  • 

LADIES  AND  GENTLEMEN  THE  MISUNDERSTANDING  IS  FAR  TOO  BIG  TO  BE  EVEN  CLEARED.