chapter 53(Alex pov:-13)"Why you did that Wife?"

Eva's Pov

"Mummy Can I have this?"

My baby said and pointed her hand toward a toy which she had already. I looked at her with narrow eyes trying to scare her away but to my disappointment she too looked at me without getting any bit scared.

"You have this already baby"

I said softy this time she pouted laying her head on my shoulder. She encircled her arms around my neck abs snuggled in my neck just like her father!

Currently I was buying some stuff for my use but as one of my habit I came to children section to my buy few things for Isa.

Here She spotted a toy car which she have already but the color was different.

We roamed here and there for a bit more and then we decided to return home when my cell ringed.

It was him.

Alexander

Smiling I picked the call and pressed it to my ear. For a second there was only silences.

"Hello?"

"Wife?"

His raspy voice reached my ear and I blushed. He always call me wife like I didn't even remember the last time he called me with my name!

"Hmm?"

"Where are you?"

He didn't sounded much right. His voice was heavy and like he was breathing hard. My inner self panicked but I tried to maintain my posture

"Xann are you alright?"

"Wife! I asked where are you?"

He gritted?

Why he is angry?

I felt a hit hurt but I tried to wave it off.

"In mall"

I answered timidly. He didn't answered anything for a minute only took few deep breaths but then said.

"Can you please come to my office now?"

He asked this time his tone was soft. I felt happy knowing he again understood I didn't like his angry tone.

A smile come to my lips at his request. I too wanted to be near him right now. I wasn't feeling much well and that's why I decided to have a tour with my daughter.

"Sure I'll be there in few minutes"

I said to which he hummed. Without thinking anything I quickly run out and sat inside the car.

Telling max to drop me to his office I peak at Isa only to see she was sleeping.

She really is a sleepy head!

Her face was nuzzled in my neck and she was holding me tightly. I too holded her tightly remembering what happened today.

Things are going good in my college if we ignore the continuous stare of some people and.....nick.

He approachs me daily but I always escape before he can say anything but today he got a hold on me. I don't know why but I didn't get much good vibes from him.

But after today I think he isn't that bad!

When he stopped me and unexpectedly holded my hand and he asked me why I am ignoring him to which I obviously replied I wasn't! But later he just joked that