chapter 55 "Please don't leave me Xann "

Author's POV

He gently placed his lips on her and smiled in the kiss. Eva was surprised by the sudden gesture but neverthelessly she gave in.

He moved his lips on her slowly which made her smile. She slowly snaked her hand around his neck and pulled his closer. As the time passed she felt the kiss getting intense. She tried to wiggle as she really don't want her kids to see them like this!!

But he tighten his hold on her waist and bite her lower lip making her hiss.

"Stop moving wife..I missed you"

He said with a tint of sadness in them. She stop moving and gave in by closing her eyes.

"I missed you too"

Eva whispered and soon she found herself sitting on the kitchen counter with her legs open.

Him standing between and kissing her roughly now. Showing how much he missed her in these 2 weeks.

"Papa!!"

They broke apart when they heard there 2 years son's voice who didn't wasted any minute in attacking his father with his kisses.

Seeing him this much emotionally they all chuckled. Soon there 6 year old daughter Isa joined them and Eva felt content seeing her family happy!

Alex walked to her and snaked His hand around her waist. He bump his nose with her and whispered

"I love you"

Eva like always felt happiest person alive and she too murmured while looking straight into his eyes

"I love you Xann"

Eva murmured in her sleep. Her forehead was covered with sweat and she was shivering lightly. With a jerk she opened her eyes and sat on the bed taking deep breaths.

She quickly looked beside her where her daughter was sleeping but one person was missing like from last 2 weeks.

Her husband

She felt tears filling in her eyes and heart paining. She felt scared,anxious, empty, angry and soo many more emotions.

A tears fall from her eyes thinking about him. He hadn't made any contact with her in there 2 weeks and things were getting harder.

Eva was angry on him for sure but she was worried too! that where he was, how he was!

For God sake she hadn't heard of him from 2 weeks!!

He broke her heart but still it beat for him.!!

Didn't he miss Isa?