Welcome a Stressful Lesson Irumi-chan!

A/N: More cursing thanks to a stressed Kalego

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 21;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her heritage and being is completely shrouded in mystery. Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Kalego gritted his teeth, looking sharply away from the flustered Irumi to rub his aching head. "For the love of the devil...!" He groaned in misery trying to keep his rising stress down and hidden from sight as he raked his fingers through his hair-ruining Opera's hard work when they violated-ahem got Kalego ready for the lesson.

"...S-Sir?" Kalego felt a shiver trail up and down his spine, somehow Irumi's voice was so much more notably feminine and so...soft, it was damn disturbing! The man wanted to scream, to lay bedridden in his protective space and escape this hellish torment that will certainly cause him ludicrous amounts of headaches and pain. But as it stands all he could do is take in a deep breath, straightening his posture as he got his emotions back in check- Thank damnation for the training and lessons he underwent as a whelp.

"Why was I not informed until now?" he questioned, keeping his jaw loose and eyes softened. It wouldn't do any good to glare hatefully at Irumi or any of them while Irumi was being notably vulnerable. "I...I never exactly claimed myself a boy, sir..." Irumi tried to explain in her shy way. "I'm not trying to go out of my way to hide my gender, everything is truthful on my student file record, it's just...I-I really don't like being so...exposed...and I have...um..." she struggled out, the blush on her face to collarbone spread further, dousing her a vibrant red, he spotted her gloved hands grabbing at the long deep purple fabric of the dress, tugging at it nervously as her thumbs traced the delicate detailing of black roses along the rich fabric. Kalego sighed once more. "Stop," he demanded, holding his palm out towards her.

Irumi's mouth snapped shut as she meekly peered up at him, nearly hiding against her grandfather's side. Kalego resumed rubbing his forehead, deeply sighing. "I don't need the reason you are uncomfortable in these clothing, nor do I need this nervous stuttering mess you are currently in. Go to the study and try to settle with tea or something. My question is directed at your grandfather." he glared directly at Sullivan, "as he is the one who hired me to tutor and protect you, it is he that needs to answer some questions." he stated boldly.

The elder demon tilted his head, a flash of amusement glinting off his round glasses. "My, my," he mused out. "Opera," Opera immediately bowed, lifting a side of their dress as they did so. "Certainly Sir; Milady, let us leave them and get you settled." Irumi looked between them all nervously, fingers smoothing over the lacey fabric of her black gloves.

Hesitantly, she nodded and left the stairway with Opera. They immediately poured her some soothing tea as she sat at the table, taking meek sips as Opera stood beside her, it wasn't doing much to calm her if anything she was getting more anxious the longer they waited. "Do...don't I look strange in...in this get-up...?"