Chapter 18

Maria was captured there was talks about what to do with her.Hadrian knew leaving with warning won't do,as he decided to make prison similar to Azkaban.The prison was built for Cold ones who are too dangerous to be left alone and Maria fell into that category.Even if they were released they would have permanent tracking charm cast on them,which means their every action will be monitored.

Jasper,Peter and Charlotte joined Chronos as all three said they wanted redeem themselves.Jasper and Peter was taught how to control their thirst.All three of them were happy with their new lives,they got along with almost everyone.

The cells of upper level were only enchanted so the vampires can't escape while those  cells in lower level were enchanted such that they had the same effects as Dementor.He rememberd his conversation with death over this.

Flashback

Hadrian was staring at Death his cloak fluttering in the air as he questioned"Is this a good idea?"

Death nodded and replied"This is best deterent,so that idiots don't pull stupid stunts again."

Hadrian was thought he didn't like Dementor's due the effect they had on him,but he saw death had a point as he questioned"But won't someone use this as way to rebel against us."

Death  shook his hooded head and answered"No,the vampires of this world have a flaw,they always unconsciously follow the strong.If not for your presence here Harry, Volturi would be the strongest and no matter how many covens they destroyed no one would go against them,unless you are fates chosen."

Hadrian sighed and asked"So not even Stefan and Vladamir were able to rebel against the Volturi in the original timeline?"

Death raspy voice replied"No,they could wait 2000 years or even 3000 years nothing would happen no one would help them to go against the Volturi.This is because of the fear and power Volturi held that made everyone never go against them.But in this timeline you hold the same level of power."

Flashback ended

Hadrian it was very hard decision,some of the council thought it was too much until he explained to them.They agreed and to make sure they judge correctly Hadrian had to create a modified penvensie which helped them view the prisoners memories.The decision was backed up more when they found a bastard that drank blood of children specifically,their was even a case of a cold one bathing in blood of young women these two cases attracted a lot of attention.In cases like these their has to be something that makes these people suffer,killing them is too quick.

Hadrian found out that vampires who do not drink blood for a 3 months have issues with their body, due to their physiology being forced to feed upon itself in order to survive. When this occurs, overtime the vampire in question becomes weak, and they become stiff,very similar to a marble statue as a result, but this is not enough to kill them.

After a long period of time, the body of a vampire undergoes a process similar to fossilization, and their limbs become impossible to move unless they are fed. Once a vampire begins to feed again, they return to normal, they regain their strength. 

Hadrian was now having talk with Denali cove who moved to Denali Alaska.Hadrian with a sigh asked"So this Carlisle is trying live on animal blood?"Sasha nodded and replied"Yes,we talked for while it was an interesting approach.Also he seems to live among the mortals helping them."

Hadrian frowned and said"If I didn't know he had the ability self control then I would call him idiot."

Kate and Sasha agreed with Hadrian as Kate spoke up"I mean animal blood doesn't fulfill your thirst like human blood and him living is pretty reckless.If he creates coven in the future we can assume he will make his coven follow his way of living, which means they will live among the mortal with animal blood that can't fully satiate their thirst."

Sasha nodded agreeing with Kate,if not for Carlisle control,she was sure he would have killed multiple people because of his way of living.Also the whole animal blood thing was tried before,it was not an easy method you will be always be on your guard when living among the mortals.

Sasha breaking out from her thoughts replied"For now we agreed being friends,but he doesn't know our connection to Chronos."

Hadrian nodded from what heard of Carlisle,the man was a kind man.But he was naive and idealistic.