¹⁵strawberries

JUNE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
"strawberries"

─────────────────

for some reason, she was now holding the five-year-old-looking boy in her arms, as he clung onto her like a baby. they were all in haruhi's house, despite the girl's annoyance. 

she carried the small boy in her arms as he wanted a tour of the house, the tallest of the bunch with them. she learnt that the small boy's name was haninozuka mitsukini, but preferred to go by honey. what shocked the girl was that this boy was a third year, seventeen years old, just like her. yet he looked as if he was only seven years old.

the tall one was morinozuka takashi, but preferred just mori. he was tall, standing at around 6'2. he was a silent guy, but wasn't shy. he hadn't said much to y/n, but he would give her small smiles as they walked around the apartment. y/n couldn't deny the fact that he was undeniably handsome, and looked like the strong type as well due to the subtle yet visible biceps in his arms. definitely y/n's type.

maybe she should've headed back into her house to grab a shirt... she was still in her sports bra, and that may have been a bit innapropriate as she was with a bunch of boys. she didn't have much to worry about really, she was covered pretty well, as it was the type to cover her breasts and upper abs, so it looked like a thick strapped cropped top. but her stomach area was still exposed, because of her loose pants.

she honestly didn't know why she needed to give them, well honey, a tour of the house. haruhi's, as well as the other people's apartment in their building, house was pretty simple. there wasn't really much to see, and didn't really need a whole house tour.

"have you really never been to an apartment house before, honey-san?" she asked him, placing him down onto his own feet. 

he nodded, a bright smile still displayed on his face. "yeah! this is my first time! and it's so cool! thanks for showing me l/n-san!"

she smiled at his excitement, literally like a little kid going to somewhere fun for the first time. nodding at him, she ruffled his hair, seeing as he was around her shoulder height. (yo i changed her height from 5'7 to 5'9)

"it's no big deal, and please, don't call me by my last name. y/n's alright." y/n smiled at both of the boys, earning a continuous nod from him. "you can head back to the living room with the others, i'll go help out haru-chan."

his eyes widened in gratitude. "really?" as she gave him a sincere nod, the boy jumped happily and ran back to the room. "alright, thanks y/n-san!" and as he ran back towards the room, y/n turned towards the kitchen, where haruhi was currently at.

"hey doll." she called out, slightly frightening the girl. turning around, haruhi noticed her female senpai walking towards her, a smile on her face. "you need any help?"

haruhi smiled back at her, shaking her head. "no, it's alright, i'm almost done with the tea so it's all good. i also prepared you your large cup of coffee."

y/n usual smile turned into one of warmth, taking the cup into her hands. "you didn't need to, my house is right next door."

the short haired girl shook her head. "but i wanted to. take it as an apology for not taking you to the markets with me this morning."

she scoffed, smiling after. "fine, i will."

"you think they'd care that i don't have matching cups? i have no clue how rich people are when it comes to being a guest at someones house." haruhi asked, beginning to poor some of the tea onto different cups.