Part 36 (BUT WE NEED TO FIND THE OTHERS!)

Y/N pov:

In my dream......

SCP 990/Richard:"hello Y/N....."

Y/N:"oh. Hey 990/Richard.... It been a while huh?"

SCP 990/Richard:"yes and now we need to train you even more especially since you and the other SCPs are going to try and rescue the ones who got captured"

Y/N:"right....."

After that we trained and that training was even more advanced then all the ones before....

After a lot of training....

SCP 990/Richard:"it seems that your waking up again..... Goodbye Y/N..."

Y/N:"bye 990/Richard...."

After that I slowly started waking up...

I was about to open my eyes until I noticed someone shaking me..... I also heard 2 familiar voices arguing.....

Familiar voice:"CLEF YOU CAN'T JUST TRY TO SHAKE THEM AWAKE!"

Clef as in doctor Alto Clef.....? Wait that voice.....

Doctor Alto Clef:"SHUT THE HELL UP BRIGHT! WE NEED TO GET SOME INFORMATION FROM THEM ABOUT THE OTHER SCPS AND WHY THE ONES THAT ARE ALREADY AWAKE ARE CONTINUOUSLY TRYING TO ESCAPE! COME ON Y/N WAKE UP!"

Another voice:"DOCTOR ALTO CLEF THAT IS ENOUGH!"

Another voice #2:"YES WE SHOULDN'T FORCE THEM AWAKE!"

Another voice #3:"YEAH NOT MENTION DID YOU SEE THE INJURIES THAT THEY HAD!?(injuries from fighting 682/Atanti and all the cultists)"

Another voice #4:"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!"

Another voice #5:"YES ARGUING LIKE THIS IS NOT HEALTHY!"

The first person that spoke sounded like doctor Kondraki, the second sounded like doctor Iceberg, the third sounded like doctor Gelard, the fourth and fifth sounded like doctor Gears and doctor Glass.

After that they continued arguing....

After about 10 minutes of them arguing I finally snapped.....

Y/N:"CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP FOR 5 SECONDS!? ALL OF YOU ARE GIVING ME A HEAD ACHE!"

After I said that all of them starred at me shocked.....

Doctor Bright:"Y/N YOUR AWAKE!?"

Y/N:"yeah... Clef shok me awake.... "

Doctor Alto Clef:"THAT WAS OVER 10 MINUTES AGO!"

Y/N:"I know. I was just pretending to stay asleep."

Doctor Alto Clef:"YOU LITTLE B-"

Doctor kondraki:"now's not the time doctor Alto Clef!"

Doctor Gears:"Y/N di you know why the other SCPs that are already awake trying to escape non stop? I know that they want to escape but they have never been this desperate....."

After that I remembered everything....

Y/N:"THE CHILDREN OF THE SCARLET KING!"

Everyone else but Y/N:"!?!?!?!?!?"

Y/N:"THE CHILDREN OF THE SCARLET KING KIDNAPED SCP 096, 049, 105, 131, 999 and 173!"

Doctor Kondraki:"SCP xxx calm down...."

Doctor Glass:"and also SCP 173 is in containment....."

Y/N:"YOU MEAN HE GOT AWAY FROM THE CULTISTS!?"

Doctor Gears:"Y/N can you explain from the very beginning.....?"

Y/N:"......"

After explaining the events that happened during the containment breach......

Doctor Iceberg:"WE NEED TO TELL THIS ALL TO THE 05S!"

After that they turned to leave.....

Y/N:"WAIT!"

Doctor Bright:"what's wrong Y/N...."

Y/N:"YOU NEED TO SCHEDULE A MEETING FOR ME AND THE SCPS THAT ARE AWAKE! WE NEED TO FIND THE OTHERS!"

Doctor Bright:"Y/N WE CAN'T JUS-"

Y/N:"please..... Bright....... We need to find the others......."

Doctor Bright:".....I'm sorry Y/N....."

Y/N:"BUT WE NEED TO FIND THE OTHERS!"

Doctor Kondraki:"we're sorry SCP xxx..... But all we can do is tell the 05s to dispatch a group of MTFs there to retrieve them....."

Y/N:"........"

Doctor Kondraki:"also..... The 05s have new containment protocols for you after watching the security footage that was still working..... There will now always be 4 armed guards stationed Infront of your containment cell..... And when your getting transported from one place to another you will be hand cuffed behind your back and wear a metal collar around your neck......"

Y/N:"......"(sigh)"what happened to SCP 939 and the other SCPs.....?"

Doctor Gerald:"oh right! I was curious why there was an instance of SCP 939 with you."

Doctor Alto Clef:"the SCP 939 instance with you was detained.... And put in a containment cell.... And SCP 682, 076-2, the SCP 939 instance with you and 106.... The others are still asleep...."

Y/N:"what about Johnson....?"

Doctor Bright:"he's in the medical wing...... He got shot in the right leg by a serpent's hand members during the containment breach......"

Y/N:"......."(sigh)"please... Just let me talk to the others that are awake....."

Doctor Gerald:"sorry Y/N......"

After that they left.....

I knew I could have said more.....

But I knew that there was no point in doing so......

But I already had a plan on what I needed to do to talk to the others so we could come up with a plan to get the others back......

Author's note: hey guys hope you enjoy part 36 and I hope you all hay a wonderful day/night. And a quick heads up something came up last minute and I might not be able to post tomorrow..... But I promise that I'll post the day after tomorrow.