Backstory of Affogato

As an abandoned child, Affogato Cookie learnt to live independently at a reasonably young age. But things didn't go as smoothly as you would think.

Hundreds of years ago, the 5 ancient cookies went to battle in the Dark Flour War with Dark Enchantress Cookie. After such a devastating war, the powerful cookies were nowhere to be seen. In the years, the once prosperous kingdoms began to fall without their leaders. It is heard of that Pure Vanilla Cookie and Hollyberry Cookie has began rebuilding their kingdoms. Dark Cacao Kingdom was still feebly standing, but will crumble in the upcoming years without it's leader Dark Cacao Cookie. Orphans and beggars crowded the chocolate biscuit streets while rich people did not even look at them.

Affogato cookie was too once a orphan on the streets. He begged for food everyday but still had to resent on drinking rain and eating whatever trash on the ground. On snowy days, he would eat snow and ice. Life was surely hard for him. Born of coffee and ice-cream, he was an outcast everywhere. By any means of luck, he met a kind-hearted pilgrim, and helped him find his way.

Affogato still lives in a small oak house with a few books of magic. The floorboards were practically going to fall any second, but he enchanted it. Upon all these harsh living environments, how could such a soul become evil?

The sighting of Dark Cacao Cookie was spotted, and the news said that he was looking for an advisor. Affogato with his sly mind thought of an idea to make himself the king. No more poverty and beggars. How good was that plan?

(My English is so good when I started OwO)