Thirteen

Kyung young was thinking hard on what his next move would be regarding Haein's situation

Kyung young was thinking hard on what his next move would be regarding Haein's situation. He felt the need to control the situation now before it got more complicated. Kyung young recently found out about something that could complicate his plans with his son in the future, if he ever finds out. He was thinking hard about it for two straight days but now he finally made a decision and called Jung woo to his office.

"Yes sir" Jung woo voiced while bowing his head. Kyung young kept staring at him with determination.

"I want you to get that girl for me and bring her to me to the restaurant that I will be eating at 1pm today. Don't be late and make sure she comes with you."

"I will have a small talk with her and then you will be in charge of her after I leave. Don't disappoint me ! You know what to do!" Kyung young uttered and immediately left his office. Jung woo sighed deeply and started rubbing the back of his nape. He knew what he was supposed to do and he felt really sorry for Haein.

~

"Jisoo!!...omg the professor really likes you. He even gave you a small present..I'm jealous!!" Lisa uttered annoyingly after she saw the present.

"Oh cmon girls ....he's just really thankful that I helped him out with the song." Jisoo uttered while laughing at her friends.

"Mhh yeah right....I think he really likes you!!! You're just blind and you don't realize how he treats you!!" Rosé voiced while looking at her food. She then started eating her burger in front of the girls. Jisoo rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Like I said just stop talking nonsense!! He's just being nice like always. Nothing special about it!! I even heard that he gave Song Kang a present too for helping out in composing the melody to the song." Jisoo uttered and quickly took a sip from her juice. Jennie noticed that Jisoo didn't order any food. .

"Jisoo...aren't you going to eat?? Why didn't you order yet?" Jennie asked upon seeing her friend with only a drink in her hands.

"Ohh...no I'm not eating anything now." Jisoo voiced quickly and smiled at Jennie.

"What?? Why!?? You have to eat something before we go to our next class. You will then starve yourself. You know how strict our vocal instructor gets when we ask him for permission to go outside. He won't let you grab anything to eat by then." Jennie uttered worriedly. Rosé stared at Jisoo with concern and then hurriedly offered Jisoo half of her burger.

"Here...take this!! I'm already full anyways." Rosé uttered and placed the the burger in front of Jisoo on the table. Jisoo smiled at rose but she immediately felt nauseous upon smelling the meat.

"No...im fine really!! I don't want to eat anything!!" Jisoo exclaimed while closing her nose. Lisa frowned at Jisoo's reaction and held her shoulder.

"What's wrong???" Lisa asked worriedly. Jisoo instantly looked at Lisa and shook her head.