Chapter 73: Unpredictable future

Outside the cemetery, a remote place.

Su Chen arrived as promised, the funeral rainy experience card in his hand followed his thoughts and disappeared immediately!

[Consume the Funeral Rainy Experience Card*1! 】

Looking at everything that happened at the entrance of the funeral cemetery from afar, Su Chen looked complicated. Maybe Zhong Youcai did not expect that his grandson would explode because of his illness and funeral. The mysterious funeral he ordered before his death will also be shown on live broadcast. in front of countless netizens.

so.

What happened next, Su Chen couldn't predict what impact it would bring to this Zhong Jiayou~

......

The entrance to the cemetery.

As soon as Zhong Jiayou's voice fell, the weather changed instantly, and dark clouds rolled in.

A gust of gloomy wind swept along with it.

This piece of heaven and earth has become a bit bleak~

Everyone's complexion changed, and they were a little puzzled about the change in the weather.

The weather was sunny just now, but suddenly it changed!

At this time,

Someone seemed to have discovered something, looked at not far away and hurriedly shouted:

"Look, what's going on over there?"

When everyone heard this, they hurriedly looked in the direction he was looking at.

All of a sudden, the complexion changed!

Even Zhong Jiayou was stunned in place, as if he was dumbfounded.

I saw, outside the cemetery.

Not far away, there is a collection-level Chinese-style Hongqi car slowly driving towards this side!

It seems to be deliberately driving slowly, and the wide front of the Chinese-style Hongqi is wrapped in a strong rolling atmosphere, blowing towards the face!

Behind the car is a scene that makes everyone even more suffocated!

There are three thousand men in black that stretch for nearly a thousand meters!

Uniform attire, dressed like a special agent, refined black suit, sharp temperament, makes people feel a touch of oppression!

Every man in black has the same aura.

The formation of thousands of meters, under the superposition of oppression, is shocking!

The three thousand men in black appeared together, and when they looked around, they slowly approached like a long dragon!

......

In the face of sudden changes in the weather, there are also scenes that appear in front of you with the strange weather.

The photographer who was carrying the live broadcast machine unconsciously put down the lens in his hand, a little afraid that the lens would offend these people.

The female reporter was stunned for a while, then immediately reacted, without hesitation, she hurriedly directed the camera with an excited expression:

"Quick, give them the camera!"

"Forehead!"

The photographer hesitated for a moment, chose to listen to her, and quickly aimed the camera at the scene in front of him!