Chapter 75: Flattery?

Black clouds gathered above the sky, and a gloomy atmosphere filled the entire cemetery.

The relatives and friends next to Zhong Youcai's tomb were all attracted by the red flag car that was slowly approaching.

What's happening here! ?

Why did this scene happen at Zhong Youcai's funeral?

"This... Are these people and the car arranged by Jiayou?"

"It should be. Uncle Zhong doesn't have such powerful friends. Looking at these men in black, the aura is not comparable to that of ordinary people."

"Strange, the weather forecast is sunny today, why do you suddenly feel like it's going to rain?"

"My dear, they really came!"

Relatives and friends were a little flustered.

No matter who specially invited it, or if it is Zhong Youcai's friend, it doesn't look like an ordinary person's pomp!

At this moment, Zhong Jiayou hurriedly ran over from the side.

He was also confused.

"Jiayou, are these people your friends?"

Zhong Zhihong asked with a solemn expression.

It is not something that ordinary people can do to have such a grand pomp at the funeral of my father.

He suspected that it was some friend that his son met outside. After all, he has become popular recently, and he might have made some powerful friends.

The relatives around also looked over with concern and wanted to know the answer.

Facing everyone's gaze, Zhong Jiayou hurriedly shook his head:

"No, I'm going to ask you! Did these people make a mistake, why did they come to my grandfather's funeral?"

"It shouldn't be!"

Who else can understand grandfather Zhong Youcai's past better than himself and his father?

In a mediocre life, where do you get the chance to meet these powerful characters?

Take a look at this collection-level, high-end and high-end Hongqi car, let alone grandpa could never ride it in his whole life, I'm afraid he has never heard of it.

Look at those men in black, Fan of the international agents, there are three thousand people!

Not everyone can have such an appearance!

Who is the big guy in the Hongqi car? Why did you come to Grandpa's funeral?

Zhong Jiayou has some doubts, these people may have made a mistake, or maybe the boss just passed by?

It's even more possible, maybe it's because of yourself. The image of Xiaosun has been spread all over the Internet. Could it be because of yourself?

This big guy appeared at grandpa's funeral for his own sake?

Looking at the empty space around, except for the tombstones of grandpa and grandmother, there is still a distance between the other tombstones, and the red flag car is obviously coming here!

He was a little flustered in his heart, and also a little inexplicably excited.

Soon, the red flag car stopped firmly in front of Zhong Youcai's tombstone!

Seeing this, everyone's mind seemed to pause for a moment, and they stared at everything in front of them in stunned eyes.

Three thousand men in black quickly stepped forward from the back of the vehicle and lined up in order.