Chapter 80: obscurity

After Zhong Jiayou came out of the patrol station, his whole person was not well.

I don't know what's going on, but the video of my interrogation was published, and my own words were just released. For a time, there were voices insulting me on various websites, and there were calls from the contracting company. Calls and emails to notify him of the termination of the contract made his mind stunned. This is not an ordinary trivial matter. For an artist, it is so shameless to be terminated by a contract company, and then besieged on the Internet. And accusations, this is the rhythm to be blocked!

The original popular post was filled with words of admiration and praise for oneself, but now it has become a real black post. It is filled with angry accusations of righteous netizens, all kinds of ugly words, all kinds of abuse, overwhelming the sky. The attack!

Zhong Jiayou went in and took a look

Comment area:

"Such a person is also worthy of being a star? Banned as soon as possible, out of sight and out of mind!"

"My three views are really subverted. Who is this person? If you are not a filial grandson, no one will say anything about you. You deliberately use your grandfather for consumption. This is a bit disgusting!"

"It hurts to think that I liked him so much before. How could he be such a hypocritical person?"

"Didn't he want to be hot? It's really hot now!"

"Just now, the media seems to have criticized him by name. I'm very happy. Hurry up and clean up the garbage on the Internet!"

"I saw it too. Even his contract company has been lifted. I think it's not far from the ban!"

"Hurry up, I don't want to see this grandson anymore. If I have such a hypocritical grandson and consume me, then I will really die!"

......

One after another, the comments stabbed straight into the heart.

Zhong Jiayou had a dark face, clicked on the comment area, and immediately began to type a large paragraph frantically.

when it is about to be sent.

He hesitated again, and when he saw the large rebuttal he typed out, he felt that he was justified. He didn't have any evidence to refute them. If it was sent out, it might cause a greater degree of counterattack.

She could only kick the sofa next to her hard.

Deleted that paragraph.

At this time, a steady stream of calls began to come.

"Hello? What? No time!"

"Hello? Terminate the contract? I don't agree! Why do you say that the contract is terminated?"

"scold me?"

Looking at the constant calls from people on his mobile phone, Zhong Jiayou tried to answer a few, either the phone invitations from the media who wanted to interview him, or the termination notices from the company, and those harassing calls from black fans. There are some accidents, and there are some inexplicable fears in my heart.

Even his own phone number was exposed?

Feelings of regret surged up, if from the beginning, I was a real filial grandson, it wouldn't be the case, I didn't see the last face of my grandfather, and the character design I had planned all along collapsed, even this career line. Faced with a dead end, the entire network was blocked, and the art that had been practiced hard for more than ten years was unexpectedly destroyed.