~ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ~

Once we got to the gates of college, after exchanging goodbye looks, Jeongin and I quickly slipped away from each other going our separate ways; I needed to find Chaeyoung. Her dress was still sitting neatly in my bag which I hoped was still in good condition.

"Where the heck did Jeongin take you last night?" Chaeyoung quickly stated too loudly for my liking as soon as she came into my view.

"Yah keep your voice down. I'm trying to avoid Mingi's wrath today."

"Spill." She whispered making me lock arms with her as we walked through the campus of the college.

"He took me back to his house."

She raised her eyebrow but I quickly slapped her arm. "We didn't sleep in the same bed."

She gave a disappointed sigh stretching out her arms moving them away from mine.
"Oh before I forget, here is your dress."
I took it carefully out and she put it in one of her bags that she was carrying.

"Thank you, I'm so glad it came in handy last night."

As I turned to take in her outfit she was wearing today the corners of my mouth curled up slightly.
"Mingi's favourite colour?"

"It is?" She acted innocently but I giggled taking back her arm in mine.
"Wait shoot, it's my final practice time today for the assignment."

"Assignment?"

"The one with Jeongin and Felix."

"Right, that song thing."

I nodded. Felix would have mentioned it to her as she was his sister after all.
"I'll catch you later, I'm already late I forgot about class if I'm honest." I laughed quickly picking up my pace to head towards the music department watching as other students seemingly did the same thing.

"Use these periods wisely." The teacher told us firmly as my eyes slipped comfortably into Jeongin's eyes, as I felt the heat in my cheeks rise.

"Where's Felix?" I asked Jeongin and Mingi when I reached their table and they just shrugged. "Did he have a lot of alcohol last night?" I asked again a little concerned for my friend.

"Give him a ring, I'm sure he's just running late or something." Jeongin suggested which made me take out my phone tapping onto his contact name.

Jeongin's eyes never left mine as he watched me wait for anybody to answer.

"Is he picking up?" He asked and I shook my head. "Maybe he slept through his alarm." I laughed a little to myself but Jeongin rested his hand on Mingi's firm shoulder as he looked again at me.
"I'll take Y/n to Felix's, we have to practice anyway and we can't really do that without him."

Mingi looked up at Jeongin with a hint of annoyance still behind his eyes so I walked up to Mingi taking back his attention.
"I told you, jeongin looked after me when I passed out last night, you have nothing to be angry for."

"If you say so." He muttered. "I'll see you later then, I'll get in dinner- oh wait no I won't, I have a dinner date with Chaeyoung, can you sort something out?"

"Yeah I'll figure it out don't worry about it."

Jeongin had now walked up to the teacher and asked him about leaving which he agreed to beings as we needed Felix to practice.

"Did you get the dress back to Chaeyoung?" He asked me as we were walking through the corridor to the music department.

"Yeah, thanks again for these clothes, no one has asked about them yet too, so even better." I smiled at him as his hand slowly sent electricity through my fingers as they curled around locking with them.

"I trust you not to tell anybody about it." He squeezed my hand and I hummed in response. "Of course, it's safe with me." I smiled again as we made our way to his car once again.
"Dejavu" he muttered humorously and I laughed while agreeing.

"There wasn't really any point coming, we only spent about 20 minutes there."

"Oh well, I'm sure Felix will appreciate us making this effort for him."

He played music loudly as we drove through the warm heat of the city. Felix and Chaeyoung lived in a nice area compared to Mingi and I. I always enjoyed sleepovers at Chaeyoung's house. However, we hadn't done it at hers in so long so I wondered if anything had changed in their house.

We stepped out the car and Jeongin zipped up his hoodie that was over his body now which I quickly narrowed my eyes at.
"Jeongin it's like summer right now, how can you be cold."
I watched the creases in his eyes as his smile and braces came out again causing me to smile with him.
"Don't you remember, their house is always like a freezer."

"Wait you're right, I'd completely forgotten."

"You can have my jacket though if you get cold." His words were soft making me forget everything we had been through in the past weeks.

"You're cute." The words escaped from my mouth before I realised what I had said. It was as if though now I was with him, he didn't care anymore. Instead his braces came on show once again and he put his arm around my shoulder kissing me on the cheek.
"No ones cuter than you. I saw the way you got scared just then." I turned my head away smiling at myself. My head quickly returned to him though as he knocked loudly on Felix's door echoing out.

"Yah Felix get out of bed." Jeongin called out as I moved my hand up to ring the door bell instead.
"He'll hear the doorbell better than a knock." I sniggered.

"Good point." He laughed and rung the doorbell a couple more times.

After a few moments we heard the unlocking sound as the door slowly opened to a figure of Felix with his messy hair and plain tshirt resting over his body.
"What are you guys doing, you just woke me up."

"Felix you really did have a lot to drink last night didn't you."
His eyes looked blankly between us as his hand held his head briefly.
"It's too early for this." He muttered leaving the door open now for us to come in.

"We'll make you a drink just go wash your face to wake you up." I suggested seeing Jeongin heading towards the kitchen.

"Okay then. What time is it anyway?"

"It's 11am Felix."

His eyes stretched out, the realisation hitting him.
"I missed college didn't I."

"Don't worry we came here to practice our assignment together but, we can do it later when you've gotten over your hangover."

"I completely forgot about that assignment." He rubbed his hair again and started heading back up his stairs.

"I guess we're going to be here most of the day" I whispered to Jeongin as I stepped into the kitchen.

"I think so too."

A/n: hi! I had to move house last week which was completely a big hassle. But thankfully we have settled into a new temporary place (which sucks) but I will have to make do with it!
This book will have about 35 chapters, so only around 10 chapters left!! Thanks for reading and sorry for the small wait 💗💗