Caramel meets Boba

Although it was in fact true that Affogato led a c&lt (by accident), he still had some followers that were very close with him and could be considered his friends. Hence, he invited Caramel to meet them.
Of course, Caramel didn't have the heart to refuse, so off she went to meet the cookie.

They were quite young (24 actually), and was a coffee cookie with a mixture of boba (I'm running out of ideas for actual coffee names, don't come at me). Their pronouns were they/them.

"Nice it meet you again," Affogato greeted as his follower greeted him to. "Good to see you again Affogato. That's Caramel Arrow Cookie, am I correct?" Caramel nodded in response as the follower bowed to her. "I hope you are alright with how messy my home is," the follower mentioned. "Ah... Is there any name I can address you as?" Caramel asked. "You can call me Boba I guess," they mentioned as they poured some warm tea into three cups. The three chatted a bit, trying to bond with one another slowly. "Please excuse me, I need to do something," Affogato mentioned as he went off.

This left Caramel and Boba alone together. "Ah... Nice weather today..." Caramel mentioned, a little scared. "No need to be so formal Miss! But I have something to tell you," Boba comforted. Caramel raised an eyebrow at what Boba said. What were they going to tell her?

"About Affogato. He doesn't actually hate you. Even when you first met, he admired your loyalty and diligence! Even after he banished you, he wanted to find a way to apologise but was scared you would kill him. So in a sense... He might like you. But I'm not sure. Don't tell him! Cause if you do, I doubt that he's ever going to trust any cookie again!" Boba whispered into her ear before going back into their seat and slurped their tea, suggesting that they had finished it.

Affogato eventually came back and sat in between them. Caramel stayed silent for a while but eventually said, "Well, how did the two of you became close?" She asked.

This wasn't because she was actually into how they met, but was to take her mind of things. Affogato liked her? She also thought he despised her, especially since he seemed to avoid her a lot. So she always assumed he despised her in someway or another. So what in earth happened to that arrow he stole from her? Did he keep it? Cause she did assumed that he broke it. It was one of her favourites after all. It had a tag and a boba design on it. She liked to bring it out, but not use it. So she was quite sad when he took it, and thought that he did it to bother her. Caramel actual had no idea what any signs of love were, so she never assumed Affogato felt like that. Maybe now was a good time to think so.....