[ 30 ]

CHAPTER THIRTY
- CRYBABY -
───── ⋆♡⋆ ────

Jay quickly came running after Sunghoon and plopped down next to him on the couch. He quickly grabbed the remote out of his hands and turned on the telly to channel 3.

Sunghoon and Jay's mouths fell open at the same time in shock.

There was footage of police, ambulance and more next to a large lake in a forest. The lake was closed off with warning tape.

A news reporter appeared on screen. "After investigating for three years, the missing girl Yang Jiwoo has been found dead in a lake in the South Korean city Daegu. The reason for her death is not yet known and this is being further investigated by the police. Her body was stranded on shore and then found by tourists. More information is not yet being released."

Sunghoon quickly grabbed the remote from Jay's hands and turned off the television.

Jay's eyes drifted toward Sunghoon, who bit his lower lip, so hard that it even started to bleed. He noticed that his eyes began to fill with tears.

Suddenly, Sunghoon got up from the couch and threw the remote at the TV. Strike!

The screen of the television broke.

Jay's eyes widened and his mouth fell open. "Dude-"

"What's with your 'dude'?" Sunghoon burst out at his best friend who was still sitting on the couch. He turned himself to look at him.

"Are you out of your mind? You broke my TV!"

Sunghoon sighed as tears rolled down his cheeks. He scoffed and shook his head in disbelief. "Is that what you care about, your TV? The TV may be broken, but think of me for a second, Jay! Am I a ghost?"

Jay threw his head back and closed his eyes. He groaned for a second in annoyance.

"You know, Jay," Sunghoon began. "If all you care about is your TV, fine! But just know that I'm leaving now and never coming to see you again if you care more about other things than your own fucking best friend whose love of his life has officially died!"

"At least now you can stop thinking about her and running around whining about her all the time!" Jay yelled back as he got up from the couch and crossed his arms. "It's just Jiwoo Jiwoo Jiwoo! You know, I'm actually glad she's dead!"

Sunghoon fell silent and swallowed. He took a step back and looked at his feet. Glad she's dead?

Emotional damage.

Sunghoon sighed deeply and walked away from the living room, to the coat rack that was next to the front door. He grabbed his coat and put it on.

He opened the front door and remained in his spot staring out the window for a moment. He heard footsteps behind him that stopped a moment later.

"Just run," Jay said from behind his back. "Run, then! Just run away from all the problems you have, like all you've been doing for the past few years! If you go on like this you won't achieve anything in your life anyway."

Sunghoon sobbed before taking a step outside and starting to speed up his stride. He left Jay's front door open.

He ran and ran, his breath becoming heavy. His head felt tired, like it was about to fall off. The wind whispered words in his ears.

"Exaggerating is also a skill! "
"Then run! Run away from all the problems you have!"
"You're all grown up for god's sake!"
"I'm actually glad she's dead!"

"I will always be by your side and you should know that! That in good times and bad, in hard times and easy times. Above all, don't be afraid to be honest about everything you're going through. I'm here for you."

Was... Was the last one a lie?

Sunghoon stopped running and panted it all out. He put his hands on his knees for support, but fell sideways to the ground anyways. There he was, laying on the concrete, empty road. He groaned in pain, physical as well as mental, as he turned and lay on his back. He looked up at the sky and chuckled.

"I wish I could be there with you, Jiwoo," Sunghoon said to the sky, thinking Jiwoo would be there and was watching him.

How could a badboy turn into a crybaby?

He sighed deeply. No one, but no one at all, cared about Sunghoon's feelings, except for his grandmother.

Jiwoo would understand him. She would always be with him, giving him a hug and being together. So was it perhaps better to go to her and be with her?

"I'll see you in a little while. At least, I hope so." With those words, Sunghoon closed his eyes.

Hoping never to wake up again....

-

A/N :: Hoon be very depressed here LMFAOOO ( I love u hoon I'm sorry TT )
take care my loves <3 Hope y'all have a nice day