Chapter 28

They all returned back at the Cullen's. Sam and the others went home apart from Leah who came back with Derek, they had a lot to talk about.

Stiles immediately went to check on Liam. He was sweating, and moaning but he was still unconscious. "Shh Shh its okay I'm here now." Liam must have sensed Stiles, because he stopped moaning.

"I will be right back okay." Stiles said as he stroked Liam's hair.

Stiles went to check on Peter. "Is he okay?."

"Yeah, but the wolfsbane is spreading fast." Lydia said.

"Okay, Peter are you sure?."

"Yes, Stiles, please just do it."

Stiles took Peters wrist, and bit him a couple of times. Peters whole body arched in pain.

"Derek." Stiles shouted.

Derek came rushing in. "What, what happened?."

"I bit him, he is going to go into transition, but its painful. could you please take some of his pain for a bit. you can sit and talk to Leah, whilst you do it."

Derek nodded.

"Lydia, your coming with me."

"I'm not leaving him."

"You are, you don't want to watch this. He is going to be in pain Lyds, you don't want to see him like that."

"Fine." Lydia said and she left.

Before Stiles could leave, Derek asked Stiles. "How did you know? when you came up to me on the field, you seemed to know what had happened."

Stiles laughed. "Yeah, when Seth imprinted on Jackson, and Jackson realized he was his mate, they just stared at each other until I broke the trance they were in."

Derek held onto Peter draining some of his pain. "I don't get it, my wolf reacted to her, but you were my mate."

"Shes your true mate Derek. Like me and Jasper are. I think that's why you evolved into a wolf today."

"I don't know her?."

"You didn't know me either when you realized I was your mate. Just talk to her, you don't have to rush into anything."

"What if she rejects me?. I don't know if I can go through that again."

"She wont, she imprinted on you remember, that means she will be whatever you want her to be, friend, protector, lover. It also means you are now part of Sam's pack."

"What do you mean? I'm an alpha, I have my own pack?."

"I know, but whomever they imprint on automatically becomes part of their pack. I don't know how it will work with you being an alpha to another pack or the fact that you don't live here, but you can work it out. I will get Leah to come in, and you can talk. Don't worry, Peter probably wont even be conscious enough to hear you." Stiles laughed as he left.

**

Stiles saw Leah waiting down in the living room. "Hey, you can go up, and speak with him. He is draining the pain from Peter. I briefly explained what happened, about you imprinting, but he thinks you might reject him, seeing as that is what I did to him."

"Wait, so he's the guy that was your mate before you got with Jasper?." Leah asked.

"Yeah, we were mates but the bond was broken when I died and became a vampire, but your his true mate, like Jasper is mine. So you don't have to worry about me. He is all yours."

"Thanks." Leah said.

"No problem. You have waited long enough for your imprint, so go get him." Stiles smiled. "Oh and Leah, don't hurt him. I know I did, but I kind of had a reason since he kicked me out, but he hasn't had much luck with relationships so don't rush him."

Leah nodded and went to see Derek.

Stiles smiled. He was happy for Derek, but more so for Leah. She has struggled ever since Sam imprinted on Emily, and she had to watch everyone around her imprint on someone, including her younger brother. Stiles just hopes that their personalities wont clash.

**

Stiles went back to check on Liam. Almost everyone was in his and Jasper's room crowded around the bed.

Jasper was on the bed with him, stroking Liam's hair, just like Stiles had done. Isaac was sitting in a chair next to them, taking some of Liam's pain which Stiles was thankful for. 

"How is he?." Stiles asked as he sat in Jasper's lap, and took over stroking Liam's hair.

"He's okay, Isaac has been taking some of his pain."

"Stiles, you said no one was to be spared, why did you save him?." Scott asked.

"I don't know, as soon as I saw him, I knew I had to protect him. I can't explain it." Stiles saw Alice smiling.

"You knew didn't you, you saw this happen."

"I did, I saw him become one of us. I saw you turn him, and look after him. I saw you treat him as your son. I didn't want to tell you in case anything changed. My visions are not always set in stone remember."

Stiles smiled down at Liam, then back up to Jasper. "Are you okay with him being a part of our family?."

"Stiles, Alice has already seen that he belongs with us. He is ours now. Our son." Jasper stated.

Stiles was beaming. Jasper calling him their son, just sounded right. It felt right.

Noah looked at his son, seeing how happy he was. "You have always taken care of people Stiles."

"Yeah, you always took care of us. made sure we did our homework, and that we ate enough or had enough sleep." Isaac pointed out.

"Yeah you were always the pack mum." Cora said.

Everyone just stood and watched Stiles and Jasper with Liam. 

"So what's next." Erica asked.

"The biggest wedding of the century of course." Alice stated.

"Are we invited." Isaac asked.

"Of course you are, you all are." Stiles said.

"I don't want to go back to Beacon Hills." Isaac whispered.

"Me either" Cora said.

"Why wouldn't you want to go back, its your home?." Scott said.

"It's not really felt like home to me, not since the fire." Cora said.

"Yeah, and everyone is going to be going to college or University anyway." Isaac stated.

"Well I believe that Derek will be spending more time here anyways, or he may even stay, so its up to you guys, whether you want to stay here or not." Stiles said.

"Why would Derek want to stay here, there is nothing here for him." Scott said.

"Actually there is, he found his true mate, Leah. She is Seth's sister. She imprinted on him."

"Well Derek is our alpha, so where ever he is, I suppose we will be." Erica said.

"What do you mean, we are both your alphas?." Scott said.

The betas all looked at Stiles, as if they wanted him to answer that one. Stiles sighed. "Scott, no offense but the only person who's actually your pack is Allison. Derek bit Isaac, Erica and Boyd so they only really think of him as their alpha, and Cora, well Cora is his sister so...."

"What about you, and Lydia. Your in my pack."

"We aren't in either pack. We are in Sam's pack now. But before, I was always in Derek pack Scott. I'm sorry Scott, I know your a true alpha an all, but your not really alpha material. Did you not notice how everyone in the pack all scented each other, apart from you. You always distanced yourself, or just hung out with Allison. You never really integrated into the pack at all so you cant blame anyone for not seeing you as their alpha."

"Is that how everyone feels?." Scott asked.

They all nodded.

Stiles felt sorry for Scott, but he spent most of his life thinking about himself.