Chapter.12

Author's POV

Justin bided bye as he went away ,leaving the couples alone as jimin also got ready for work "jimin we need to talk " Y/n said as he nodded pecking her lips "follow me to the bedroom baby " said jimin as the couple went away now leaving Ara and taehyung alone...

"Taehyung where were you ?" Asked Ara as taehyung looked at her confused "baby I was at work I told you right " he said as she rolled her eyes "you know what go and stay at your work I'll go and find a new boyfriend for me " she said as she went to the guest room making taehyung follow her..

Y/n's POV

I looked at jimin I want to tell him about the diary I found before I can talk he kissed me making me feel butterflies all over my body gosh I love this man so much ,I kissed him back as we both were out of breath we laughed pulling away "say what is it " he asked as I smiled wiping away the lipstick from his lips "I--" before I can speak I got interrupted by a loud voice...my eyes widened as I ran to the other room...worried for Ara...

I saw her crying as taehyung was constantly trying to calm her down it's happening again "Ara Ara calm down " I whispered hugging her as she clutched to my body "he he is coming back please-please take him away from me please " she whispered which only I heard...I hugged her...

Author's POV

Jimin gulped as he patted taehyung who was at the verge of breaking watching his fiancee's situation he was at the fault he thought..."let's go out okay ?" Jimin said as taehyung nodded both man came out as jimin gave him water "tae what's wrong ? " asked jimin as taehyung gulped the water down "I dunno I keep getting stuck in work jimin ,I wanna do best for me and her but I keep messing up " taehyung said as jimin sighed hugging his soulmate "everything will be fine soon " ....

Ara slept on bed as Y/n kept caressing her hair lovingly "everything will be fine soon Ara " she whispered pecking her forehead and coming out of the room...

Justin's POV

I sighed as I looked outside ,the world is cruel I wanna protect her at the same time I wanna choke her with my own hands ,I dunno if she is lieing or telling truth but it's my turn to find out what has happened that night & for that I need to go to the deep of this things...

At Penthouse.

Time skip Next Day...

Taehyung and Jimin both are gone for the trip will be back after 2 days so both girls are staying together at penthouse Ara suggested to stay at her house but Y/n declined it saying they should stay at Penthouse only..

"Ara are you going anywhere today ?" Y/n asked as Ara nodded as no "nah am too lazy to go anywhere " she said as Y/n smirked "okay then I'll be in study room " she said going away as Ara sighed watching the T.V

Y/n sat on the couch taking out the dairy ....closing her eyes she opened the again taking a deep breath as she opened the dairy...

Today,was her first day at work she looked absolutely beautiful so so so beautiful that I cannot even look away from her ,she caught me staring at her many times and I felt butterflies every time she looked at me am I falling for her ? But love is not good it only makes people hurt I hope justin comes fast here so I can share everything with him ..

Next Page

Today we were gone out of company for meeting she looked stunning ,but her phone kept beeping every minute and she kept smiling at it ,yoongi hyung said she is in love but does it matter? Does it really matter who she loves and who she not? No it doesn't ! She is mine ,I'll make her mine and will never let go she is my babygirl ,I want her I'll have her by hook or by crook.

Y/n close the dairy suddenly feeling like vomiting she kept the dairy under the table and went to her room...

He watched her ,her every move as she read what he had written soon enough he saw her going away while holding her mouth to her room ,he immediately followed but at the same time he saw his girl..his babygirl watching some movie she was in deep thought he smirked ...

Ara sighed while looking at movie she doesn't even know what's going on in the movie but she just wanted to divert her thoughts away from the reality the fact that justin is here is killing her up "what are you doing Ara ?" Y/n said as she sat beside Ara closing every gap "fuck shit you scared the shit out of me Girl !!" Ara yelled as Y/n laughed "am sorry I didn't knew it will scare you this much " she said laughing as Ara sighed smiling "whatever " both sat there silently and watched the movie...

Y/n's POV

I was watching the movie when suddenly I felt cold like I'm in himalaya i looked at Ara she is already asleep I snuggled to her cuddling as I also decided to sleep..

Author's POV

*warning the content down can be disturbing to you , if you are not comfortable with LGBTQ or F/F (female × female) interaction kindly don't read the book, therefore the book from here will be strictly R rated... kindly read on your own risk*

The living room was dark there was no light except the red screen of the T.V glowing in the living room,the moon light waving from the glass window as she sat there admiring the beauty infront of her...

Sniffing her scent ,playing with her hairs...her eyes were pitch black...as she stared at her 'so beautiful, so eternal I missed you my babygirl ' she whispered as she leaned in pecking her lips but backed away immediately wondering if she will wake up but to her luck she didn't, she smirked more as she snuggled into her neck her tongue danced on her most sensitive part tasting her 'delicious ' she whispered as she smirked 'no one can separate you from me ,my baby ' she said as she laid her asleep perfect body on the couch hovering above her 'no one ' she whispered as she attacked her lips sucking them as if her life depends on them.......as if she has missed her for life..indeed she did...