GHOSTLY LOVE 2

Did you have fun reading?! I hope you did cause I also have fun writing this ;-)

Be sure to support my other works as well! Just check out my story list UwU

Here's the complete list of my written (Complete & On-Going) Stories;

[1] Mr. Reporter [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:
Park Jimin has been working his ass off for years now. His work is NOT that bad though. After all, all he needs to do was to get as much information as he could according to whose info was he instructed to report.

He depends his life with luck. But luck has never been on his side. Ever. Especially when you have a boss who's too bossy like Min-freaking-Yoongi.

And speaking of the devil, he just assigned him to an another errand AGAIN. Jeon Jungkook.

[2] IDOL [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:
Jeon Jungkook has never been good with treating people as human beings. An idol with such a crappy attitude.

But what if he meet someone who could handle him? Someone who could possibly have a chance of changing him? Will he really change?

[3] Ghostly Love - A Halloween Special [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:
Jimin hates ghost. No. He fears it.

But his idiotic bestfriend, Kim Taehyung, just really had to invite him to do some ghost-hunting to some creepy unknown hunted mansion. Really? Why did he even befriend that guy?

But maybe... it's not that bad after all.

[4] Jeonlous [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:
The title says it all. Not for kids, so watch out. You already know the drill, Channies.

Jimin's bestfriend, AKA his ex-suitor, just came back to their hometown, and they planned on chatting for some time.

But of course, his boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook, doesn't seem so fine with the idea.

[5] Ghostly Love 2 - A Holloween Special [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:
After meeting the infamous soul of Jeon Jungkook, Jimin was left sad and confused. But he doesn't know why.

All he know was that, his heart feels like tearing apart whenever he thinks of the said man.

[6] My Genie [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:
All his life, Jungkook did nothing but collects worth-money materials on the street with his parents.

But on one particular night, he didn't thought his miserable life would change just because of an old and rusty lamp.

And maybe the cute and handsome Genie was a bonus one.

[7] Undercover Mission [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:
Despite his small figures and cute appearance,  Agent Park Jimin has all it takes to take down a whole group of rebels if he wanted to.

Oh, and make sure not to tease him because of his height. He surely won't let you off so easily.

Mr. Jeon Jungkook, a secret agent who has a cocky and arrogant attitude, did nothing but tease Jimin the hell out of his life. Why though?

Simple. Because he simply wants the short man's attention. And maybe... love?

[8] Mr. Care [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:
Jimin got sick because of working too hard, and he was instructed to stay home for a while and rest.

The hyungs had to practice so no one will be able to take care of him.