|1|

The brunette just moved to haeundae-gu . It was good in geochang. Every thing was normal living happily with a husband of two years . It was a love bond of teenage years that made them to marry eachother . A gay couple. Don't treated good by the homophobic society but they were happy with each other . In a small apartment, which was there home , fortunately neighborhood was just self focused. So every thing was nice . A home , a lovely couple, their dog and a small bundle of joy made with their love was on their way . The brown hair boy was born with a intersex . He had a womb which he considered as a blessing of God. After one and half years of marriage , a good 5 years of dating their love double after the good news taehyung gave to his husband.

But that shining happiness turned into the darkness. The couple got into an accident. It was a freezing night when the brunette's water broke . Beomseok was driving and he lost himself in the accident . In the name of humanity people saved taehyung by carrying him to the nearest hospital that time . It was misery that his newborn baby boy never gonna experience the love of his appa .

The world was scattered for the boy who just gave birth to a new sunshine. After few days in hospital and then few days in their home ,which was not furthermore meant home to the boy , he moved here . With his little bundle of joy , their first baby yeontan and memories of his love . He dosen't had anyone other than them . It was all that he had . Being strong or just pretending to be strong he moved here to give a better life to his son Junghyun . Being in their previous home he can't able to stand strong so moving here is a motive to forget some bad memories and only live with good ones and give a good life to the baby .

Taehyung is a culinary major. But having a month old baby he can't involve himself in cooking. Atleast something happened for his sake that the cafe owner gave him job of cashier till his baby needs his attention. He got a small apartment 5 minutes walking from the cafe . And now he is having some hopes that he can live .

'Aroma' the cafe near the beach owned by a sweet person Jimin . The boy is like some years older than Taehyung . But he had a good experience in this ownership. By his talks and skills anyone can consider that he is in this profession for a long time . He is the person behind success of this cafe . The cafe is open for 18 hours a day and pretty busy . Because of Haeundae beach the cafe have many tourist costumers . But you can say if you once had a coffee from here you never gonna like coffee from any other source. It's addictive. The coffee, latte , mocha , cappuccino or even it is small sweet dish you order .

The weather is still chilly . A thin layer of snow covering the surroundings. Taehyung settled everything in his new house. It's been two days here and he is glad that now he had a job & a roof on his head .

It is early morning. He is in bathroom when a loud cry snapped him out of his thoughts. He grabbed the towel , walking out of the bathroom, wrapping his body with towel.

" yeah yeah baby . Why this cutie is crying huh !! " he approached the couch where Junghyun is laying. Picking him up into his arms . Then sitting on couch with baby in his lap .

"Did my baby ruined his diaper!!" He talked to the little one like he is gonna understand everything. Checking the diaper then changing it . The little one is still crying but his mumma knows what's the matter. So after cleaning the mess he bared his chest just to baby latching on his left breast. He sighed when Junghyun stopped crying and sucking the milk from him .

Taehyung patted his bum to make him sleep while humming a little tune . His life is a mess. Once him and Beomseok planned everything for this little one . But he never got a chance to see a cute father - baby interaction . He was sure that Beomseok gonna be the best father. But what's the destiny bring him . Just a misery. The trail of his thought got disturbed by the vibration of his phone . He looked at Junghyun , glad that his little one is asleep . He picked the call .

"Hey Taehyung "
" Yes Sir "
"Arghh.. I told you that I'm okay with Jimin . Anyway I called you to know that it's snowing so you can just come a little late . "
" no its okay Jimin. It's not a big probl-"
"Ahh why don't you listen to me . I think I'm your boss !! Yeahh !!"
" oh- kay Jimin , I'll be there when it stops snowing. "
"Yeah take care "
" Thank you , you too take care "

And call hung up.

He don't know how much kind Jimin can be. This person gave him job , think about his baby. He don't even know his story and its just yesterday when he met him and get a job in his cafe . He think nothing but grateful to him . How a stranger ,in this new surrounding , making his life little easier.

He placed now asleep angel back onto couch. Kissed his little hands . He patted the little dog who is sitting near the couch and bring him his food . Yeontan munch on his feed silently. He headed to kitchen to make him a sandwich for the breakfast. After dressing up and eating. He strapped baby carrier bag dorsally. Junghyun is still sleeping peaceful. He kissed his forehead and put him in carrier bag . Snowfall is stopped so now he can head towards the Cafe. It is his first day . He is little insecure if he can work easily with baby in his side . But he had to do it . After locking the apartment with still a adorable dog inside he stepped out .

"It's gonna be a long day "

______________☆☆☆