Settling In

It's only been a few minutes in since our protagonist has just... "adopted" his new daughter.

And... let's just say that they weren't that talkative since the incident a few days ago.

As of now, Y/n had just guided the young girl to her room, a white and c/c room as it presented a full sized bed, a few shelves, and a closet just for her. The tall man places her suitcase onto her bed and opens it up, revealing small and cute clothes for the young girl. "This will be your room... I'll help you put away your clothes and your things..."

"...Okay..." was all Eri could muster up as Y/n starts separating her clothes from toys and essentials and goes to fold them up.

Eri watched from afar, holding her small unicorn toy as Y/n was doing most of the work. He glanced over to her who fidgets in place.

"...You wanna put your toys away?"

"R-Right! I'm sorry!" She bows solemnly and hurried to take her toys off the bed and placed them where she wanted them.

Y/n only watched and thought about what she said.

...Sorry? ...What for?

...

Soon, the room was nice and tidy.

Clothes were sorted out in drawers, Eri's things were put at their respective places, and Y/n has just finished cleaning the room up like dusting and vacuuming the bedroom.

Inside was a tiresome Y/n and a nervous girl who watched most the young man most of the time. The h/c was wrapping the cord of the vacuum up and wiped a sweat from his forehead. "There... Room is clean..." he would sigh from exhaustion and starts heading out of the girl's new room.

"I'll be making dinner in the kitchen..."

"W-What do you want me to do?"

He stops in his tracks and turns to Eri who was squirming in place.

"What do you mean?"

"Do I stay in my room? When am I allowed out to use the bathroom?"

Now, Y/n was at a shock. His face didn't show it but you could tell that he wasn't sure if the girl in front of him was making a joke or she was actually being serious. His thoughts raced for a bit, thinking it could be from her traumatic past that made her this way.

Finally, he took himself back into reality, "...You don't... have to if you don't want to... If you want to stay in the common areas, it's really up to you..."

"...Oh..."

"..."

"...So what can I do?"

"You can watch some tv in the living room..."

"Tv? What's that?"

"Tv... You know, the shows, movies, contests, things you watch on a flat screen?"

"..."

"..."

...

Click!

"It's okay! Why? Because I am here!"

"Eh?!"

The scene switches to where the girl was on her knees and in front of a large electronic box that illuminated a series of screens and videos. Her face was in awe, a hero like All Might was in front of her eyes as he was kicking ass and saving people.

She was so into this amazing contraption that she didn't realize that Y/n was behind her. "Eri!" His voice raised a bit and scared the little girl. "Y-Yes, Y/n?"