49 | my tiktoks: a compilation

Honestly, making a TikTok account to make jokes about my OCs/being a writer/miscellaneous stuff I want to share was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I've had the account for, like, two years now, which is CRAZY. 

I know not all of you have an account and thus can't see what I post, so I decided to compile some of the videos and share them here. Beware that some do contain foul language and music, so it's not safe for Ramadan. I'd also be conscious of when/where you're watching them due to the language in some of the audios.

Most have CC but I apologize for the ones that do not. In the app, there is an option to put CC on a video, but sadly they don't stay if you export said video. 

Also, and this really grinds my gears, the app has messed up the timing of the videos so the audio doesn't match with my lip syncing due to a slight lag. It makes me SO mad, but alas, I cannot fix it, so here we are. Please ignore that issue.

Each video is 3-5 minutes long, but honestly, when I rewatched them, the time FLEW by. I was worried they'd be too long and they ended up being a good length.

I separated the videos into three topics/categories so the context is easier to understand!

1. OC/STORY SKITS

This compilation includes skits about my characters and/or stories using different audios or trends. The last video has a spoiler for Finality and is marked as such. Otherwise, they aren't really spoiler-y in a direct way.

2. MISCELLANEOUS VIDEOS/SKITS

This part is videos where I make jokes about writing/life/fanfiction/this orange hellsite in general. I also have a few things related to the various fandoms I'm in, like a "This or That" challenge for Teen Wolf.

3. EDITS

Lastly, this one consists of edits of any kind. It includes some videos like "My OCs as this audio", actual edits I made on CapCut (like the first one of Ares), and such. For the CapCut edits, I used the original versions that were still in my camera roll, so they may be cropped differently and the audios should match up (*fingers crossed*). 

If you watched all of these, thank you. If you didn't, thanks anyway for clicking on this chapter :)

I think this goes without saying, but please don't share these with anyone since my TikTok account is private and I made these YouTube videos unlisted (only available to watch with a link) for a reason. Thank you xoxo