𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 22

𝐺𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡..

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟..

𝑋𝑖𝑎𝑜

𝐼𝑡𝑡𝑜

𝐾𝑎𝑧𝑢ℎ𝑎

𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑛𝑒?

________________________________________

        𝑨 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑲𝑨𝒁𝑼𝑯𝑨 !!

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

(Y/n) was in the teapot, sitting on the couch while Kazuha was bandaging her bruises. The girl hissed in pain when Kazuha applied the medicine on her arm.

"Ah, sorry.. does it hurt that much?" Kazuha asked with a sad expression, he was worried about (Y/n)'s wellbeing.
The girl shook her head and Kazuha continued to wrap bandages to the girl's arm.

Then, (Y/n) started thinking about something. A question that she wanted to ask Kazuha for a long time, and that question was on her mind for years.

"Hey, Kazuha." (Y/n) said. Kazuha looked up from her arm to look at her face directly.

"Yes? İs there anything you need?" Kazuha asked politely, (Y/n) shook her head at his question and decided to get to the point directly.

"Why don't you hate me?"

(Y/n) asked, avoiding eye contact with Kazuha. The boy was shocked, he didn't expect a question like this from her. His eyes we're wide open, did she hate him? Does she want to end their relationship? (𝑌𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟)

"H-Huh?.. I would never hate you.. B-But, why would you ask a question like this?" He asked.

Kazuha was scared to hear (Y/n)'s answer, so his voice was shaking a little. He looked away so (Y/n) won't notice his behavior.

(Y/n) noticed his actions and held his hand. Kazuha looked at her face when he felt a warmth in his hands. The girl was holding his bigger hands with her smaller ones.

(Y/n) smiled a little to calm him down, and it worked.

"Kazuha, don't worry. I just wanted to ask you a question that was on my mind for quite some time now.." Kazuha calmed down after hearing her amswer.

"Don't scare me like that again.." Kazuha let out a shaky sigh.

"I just asked that question because.. you know.. About Tomo." Kazuha was confused, why was she talking about  his friend?

"Raiden Shogun.. is like a mother to me. And.. I know you don't like her at all. So i thought you wouldn't like me because i am related to her. Since that accident.. I felt guilty. I felt guilty, because.. I'm afraid that I'll remind you of her and.. upset you."

She said while looking at her hands that held Kazuha's. Kazuha felt a warmth in his heart when he heard those words coming out from your mouth. His eyes softened, and he smiled at her brightly with tears we're building up in his eyes.

He pulled the girl for a tight hug and buried his face on her neck. (Y/n) was confused but she still decided to hug him back. She played with his hair a little to make him comfortable.

"You don't have to feel guilty about what happened in the past. It wasn't your fault. It wasn't Tomo's or The Shogun's fault either. And you never reminded me of her. It doesn't matter if you are related to her, you are still important to me, and you always will be."