Shot 3

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forgot to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar got sign of Durga Prashad Maheshwari and his devilish side on Swara.

Sanskar come in black tuxedo with black goggles looking hell like devil.  He March toward Durga Prasahd who is sitting with his sons and having tea while ladies are also standing there. He come near him and throw tea from his hand and sit in front of him putting leg in front of him smirking at him.

Durga : what kind of behavior is this Sanskar? ( getting angry).

Sanskar : this is only beginning Mr Durga Prasahd Maheshwari!! ( smirking) many more to comes.

Laksh: what do you mean Sanskar? And how you are behaving with papa like this?

He gasped when he slapped him hard make him fallen down on sofa badly. His lips bleed by his harsh slap.

Adarash : what is this non sense? Have you gone mad? Swara handle your husband. ( to Swara who come listening Sanskar 's loud voice).

Swara : Sanskar! ( try to hold him but he push her hardly but she compose herself)

Sanskar glare at Swara who is looking at him with teary eyes. He avoid her.

Sanskar : do you all wanna know what happens to me? Wait!! ( give Durga, Adarash and Laksh copies of papers) read it.

Trio read papers but their pupil become widened reading it. Durga fall back on sofa in shock while Laksh and Adarash hold their head in shock.

Ragini : what is in this papers?

Sanskar : They are not in state of saying anything. I have to tell. FROM NOW THIS MAHESHWARI HOUSE, MAHESHWARI PROPERTY WHOLE EMPIRE IS MINE. ( shocks all except Swara who know everything).

He smirk devilishly seeing all shocked face move toward Durga Prashad Maheshwari and bring his face near his shocked face.

Sanskar : should I call ambulance bade papa or I call mental hospital? Which you want to have? ( smirking seeing his shocked face)

Laksh: this all are rubbish! This cant possible. No everything is MINE. ( chant same like again and again like manic).

Sanskar laugh devilishly seeing this.

Sanskar : seems I have to book hospital bed for every family members. ( laugh more)

His laugh is sounding as if it's sign of destruction which scared all.

He go and sit on master chair of Durga Prashad Maheshwari putting his one leg on another like boss while Swara is standing beside him at a distance looking at him shockingly.

Sanskar : this is not enough! Not only this Maheshwari empire I HAVE OWN ALL OF YOU. ( shocks them all) read last line! It's stating that from now you are my SLAVES.

Laksh and Adarash again read it and become more shocked  while Durga is not in state of reacting anything. He is sitting numb.

Sanskar : From now everything is MINE and all of you are MINE SLAVES. ( smirking).

He looks at Swara who is standing beside him at a distance hold his hand and drag her closer to him.

Sanskar : and you will be mine PERSONAL SLAVE. ( laugh devilishly make her shocked).

She looks at him shockingly.

Sanskar: and for your kind information. The whole work is done by your lovely Swara only.