54. Office

Author's POV.

"It was really great to meet you..Mr. Park. Thank you for the offer....this will do a good help for the upcoming debuts." Yoongi said as he shook hands with Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. CEO of WeNatural, one of Korea's top beauty brands.

"Oh no no... It's a pleasure that you accepted the offer to let our products touch your idols' beautiful skin..." Chanyeol said and Yoongi internally sighed. This guy is never professional. But still managed to return a bright smile.

"So would you like me to send you the papers-" Yoongi was cut off in the middle.

"No... I'll come whenever you call and we can sigh the papers over a lunch... I guess?" He offered.

"Y-yeah.. Sure! I'll ask my manager to schedule a lunch this week..." Yoongi said.

"I always treat from my side but since you already said it... Okay then." Chanyeol said with a smile. "See you soon Mr. Min." He stood up  grabbing his file and walked out of Yoongi's office.

"Ah....finally..." Yoongi threw his head back and stayed like that for a while to recharge himself. That was a busy day. He lifted his head and turned his phone which was kept upside down on his table.

He looked at the screen and there were 15 texts from Felix. And Yoongi's eyes widened as he read the texts which said that Jimin was in the company building.
"Really!?" Yoongi spoke although no one could hear him.

He stood up from his place and ran out of his office not before putting his phone in his pocket. He ran towards the elevator only to get blocked by his favorite person. "Yah! Noona!"

"Don't 'yah noona' me!" Yuna smacked on his forehead softly and Yoongi looked around to see if someone saw that... But luckily there were nobody in there.

"Noonaaa~" Yoongi whined. "Let me go.... I have an important meeting...."

"Aiggo~ don't tell so much truth!" She said sarcastically. "I know everything!"

"You always know everything Noona... You're literally the leader of our company's gossip gang." He rolled his eyes.

"Yah!" She hit his arm. "I am talking about your personal life!"..

"Noona... What now...? You already know I'm with Jimin.. And he is here..." He whispered the later part.

"Mhm... I don't mean that..." She shook her head.

"Whatever it is... I'll tell you afterwards!" Was about to leave but she pulled him back again.

"Don't act too innocent now! I know you did the ziggy ziggy dance with Jimin..." She said with an evil  smirk and wiggling eyebrows and Yoongi gave the most confused look.

"Why would I dance ziggy ziggy with my boyfriend??? I'm not a kid, Noona! What are you even-"

"You had sex with him??" She asked and Yoongi covered her mouth.

"How can you-"

"Don't even start with that crap! I already said that in a code word but you ruined it..." She said pushing his hand away.

Yoongi sighed. "Fine. What do you want?"

"I want to know the details...."

"Noona... I'm like your son! How can I say that to you?!" Yoongi said with a light blush on his cheeks.

"Woah! What do you mean by son, uh?" She said with an angry expression. "You're like my brother! Don't you dare make me old!"

Yoongi sighed again. "So I went home and-" He was stopped by Yuna.

"Aiggo~ my little kitten! I was just playing with you! Do you really think I'll want to know how you mad him scream so loud that Felix heard it all clearly and is saying it to everyone in the office-"

"What did you just say!??" Yoongi yelled.

"Whoops! I didn't say anything!" With that Yuna ran away as fast as she could.

"That Felix!!" Yoongi stomped his foot and pressed the button for the elevator to stop and when the doors opened, his heart broke into pieces.
"What the Fuck are you doing!!!?"

Everyone flinched at the voice that came out of Yoongi's mouth. It was like the office paused at that moment.

There was Jimin in the elevator pinned against the wall by Chanyeol, his lips were pink and swollen and eyes were glossy. And all that came to Yoongi's mind at that moment was that... Jimin was making out with that man. He was so blinded that he didn't even notice Taehyung who was trying to push the man away from Jimin with his tiny hands.

"Y-yoongi... It's not what you-" Jimin barely whispered.

Yoongi showed his palm signalling the boy to stop speaking. "Now I know the reason...." With that Yoongi walked back towards his office.

"Yoongi no! Wait!" Jimin followed.

"Lock the doors..." Yoongi said.

"But sir..."

"Do as you're told, Hyunjin!"

Hyunjin nodded and locked the doors which could only be opened with the help of an employee card.

"Yoongi! Please listen to me!" Jimin banged on the door not so hard with eyes filled with tears.

"Hyunjin, ask him to get out of my office." Yoongi said with gritted teeth and Jimin's knees gave up. He fell on the ground.

"Jimin..." Jin ran and grabbed his arms. He directly pulled the boy up to make him stand and dragged him towards the storage room where there were no people.

"Dimin Samchon! Don't cry..." Taehyung said as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's leg.

"Jin hyung, I didn't do anything.." Jimin sobbed covering his face with his hands.

"I know... There are cameras in the elevator...and Taehyung had already seen everything." Jin said and pulled the crying boy into a hug. Jimin cried on his shoulder for some minutes and then raised his head to look at Taehyung and Jin.

"W-will he..."

"Don't worry, Jimin... Even if he says something dumb I'm here to kick his ass....I am not letting him to push such a good kid like you away from him." He smiled caressing his cheek. "And that Park is surely going to jail after what he did."

"I'm a Park too..." Jimin whispered.

"Yeah but you're a Park Angel and he is a Park devil!" Jin succeeded in cheering the boy up as Jimin let out a low chuckle. "Now tell me everything from the beginning!"

_____________________________________

😃

Hey y'all!
Is anybody single here?

.