1

Ryan.P.O.V.

ME:"Damian!We are late!Again!Just like last year!"

DAMIAN:"I'm sorry!I can't find my lipstick!"

ME:"It's not that important!Come on!"

DAMIAN:"What if I come across some cute guy and I look like a sick and starved duck?"

ME:"Lipstick won't help you with that"

DAMIAN:"Fuck off,you jealous bitch."

ME:"I love you too."

DAMIAN:"I found it!"

ME:"Thank God.Hurry up!"

DAMIAN:"I'm ready now."

He ran up to me and we finally got in my car to go to college

ME: "Because of you, the people remembers us for being late!"

DAMIAN:"Who care for them?Almost every professor is homophobic.They probably thinks we are fucking in your car and that's why we are late always."

ME:"I would think that too,because we look exactly like that."

DAMIAN:"Just because we are close,doesn't mean that we're fucking. "

ME:"For homophob,it means...And that's not wrong kinda."

DAMIAN:"I miss your dick."

ME:"Please,shut up."

We soon arrived and as always, we ran to the classroom. This is our second year in engineering college.
We broke into the classroom.

ME: "We are sorry because we're late. Can we attend classes?"

Professor: "You two. Again. Why am I not surprised?"

DAMIAN: "Can we sit?"

Professor:"Because it's first day,I will forgive you.But next time,if you're late,don't even appear here."

ME:"Yes,professor."

When we started to sit down, we realized that there was no free chair. Only 2 seats were free. One in the first bench next to the professor and one in the back bench next to the guy I had been arguing with all my life.

That's Nicholas.He is extremely hot.He has beautiful black hair and blue eyes.He always wear black clothes and leather jacket.Even If I hate him and like him a bit,I must say that he's the prettiest guy I have ever seen.He always make fun of me and tease me.Not on a good way.But also not on a bad way.It's really hard do understand him.We know each other since forever literally,but never,not even once in our lives,we didn't talk with each other without some quarrel and swear words.He does not bully me in a way that he insults and beats me.It's more like a joke.I don't know either,because I do that to him.I don't despise him, of course.Our relationship is most complicated thing I have ever seen.
If you ask Damian,he would say that Nicholas is in love with me but doesn't know how to show it because we're both guys.I think that's absolutely ridiculous because I am 100% sure that Nicholas is straight.After all,he doesn't look like he likes me at all.

However, Damian doesn't think that and he ship us more that I do,literally.That's why he sacrifice himself and sit down next to proffesor.

That's just great...

With no choice, I sat down next to Nicholas. My heart began to beat so fast in my chest.

Nicholas:"I don't think I have allowed you to sit here."

Me:"I don't think I have asked you either."

Nicholas:"I will let you just because there is no other choices."

Me:"Wow,thank you so much.I don't know how to thank you for this."

He started laughing briefly.I love when he do that in middle of our quarrel.He is too cute.

Shut the fuck up, Ryan.

Nicholas:"Soooo..."

He leaned on his elbow and turned to me. Fuck.

Nicholas:"Did you miss me?"

Me:"Yeah.I was dying for you.I have barely survived this break.It's not like you live next to me,really.I have cried every day."

Nicholas:"Oh,I believe you.Your sobs could be heard in my room.In one moment,I have even felt sorry for you."

Me:"You should have come to comfort me.Your hug would solve everything."

Nicholas:"If you want me that much,I will come tonight."

ME:"I don't have the nerve for this."

Nicholas:"I haven't annoyed you for some time. I have to make up for it. You know that."

ME:"I know I hate you."

Nicholas:"Why are you so cute with words today?"

ME:"I told you,I have missed you."

Professor:"You two!Be quit!You're late and you're talking!Ryan,I can kick you out of class now!"

Me,Nicholas:"I'm sorry"

After that,we didn't talk.We have just scolded each other a bit because Nicholas drew dicks in my notebook,so I have to do that in his notebook too.

End of the day

Damian:"You two are co cute!"

Me:"We are not.My head hurts me because of him.He annoyed me whole day.I don't know how I would endure the whole year."

Damian:"Ryan,you can't fool me.You always tell me that you hate each other and that you're fighting,but you two have the exactly same humor!You're laughing the whole day!The biggest idiot can saw that you two like each other!"

I have blushed so I just rushed my steps.

I mean,it's not that I dislike him or something...I don't know,okay?

...