Ch. 5

It's been a few months and Izana wasn't changing his attitude towards y/n at all.

He is still cold to y/n but they never gave up. Truthfully, y/n likes Izana. Absolutely adorable.

Everytime when y/n comes, Izana always tries his best to stay away from them.

Today, y/n and Izana was at the rooftop. With y/n finally be able to find a chance to talk to him.

— 2nd pov —

"Shinichiro" Izana said, making you wonder what he wants or has to say.

"Why are you so persistent into talking to me? We're not even blood related!" He yelled, giving you a glare.

"Izana, we don't have to be blood related to be a family. It depends on the behavior of someone." You asked, patting his head.

"You.. what do you mean?" Izana pointed, giving a stuff face.

You chuckled, "I mean that you are important to me, family or not. You will always be my little brother"

Izana's eyes widen while looking at you.

A single tear came down from his left eye.

"What... What is it with you trying to get along with me. As far as saying that.." he sniffled, trying to hold back his tears.

Without thinking, you gave the poor boy a hug. Making him freeze.

Then he suddenly bursted out, all those tears he was trying to be held back was streaming hot down his cheeks.

It's as if he was holding everything in and finally can let it all out.

You stayed there as he cried his eyes out, he returned the hug by gripping onto your shirt hard. Crumbling it up.

After that day, Izana would always be the first one to welcome you when you come in.

Spend the time with you all day when you're there, making all the other kids annoyed and jealous.

He even started to call you Shin-nii! You loved every moment you spent with Izana, he became a little brother figure to you.

Next we have Haruchiyo, who was shy when next to you at first but once you bought him some candy he started talking to you a lot.

And once in a while, you take him out for ice cream or play with him. Sometimes Manjirou- or Mikey comes along. Making it very lively.

— 5 days later —

"Shin-nii, I want some Dorayakiii" Mikey whined, making you deadpan.

"No, we're just going to be buying groceries. You wanted to tag along and I took you, don't misbehave or else I won't be buying you any Dorayaki for a week." You said, making Mikey pout. Two cheeks poofed up.

"Hey Shin-nii? Isn't that Haru-chin?" Mikey pointed, making you raise a eyebrow and looked at where he was pointing at.

Two boys, a silver hair and a black hair, the black haired boy was going in and out of stores every 10 minutes. Leaving Haruchiyo out waiting for him.

Ah shit. So that's Takeomi. You thought whether you should go over or not to check if Haruchiyo was okay or something.

"HARU-CHINNNNNN!!!" Mikey screamed all away across the street, making you jump a bit from the sudden noise.

"MANJIROU!!!!!" You screamed in terror, Haruchiyo looked at you guys and ran over.

"Haruchiyo you should not cross the streets by this! Do NOT jaywalk! It is really dangerous!" You scolded, making Haruchiyo apologize sheepishly.

"Man, shin-nii you done yet? Nobody cares if he did jaywalk or not." Mikey said, looking away.

You smacked him in the back of his head, and after that Mikey whined about his head stings. Making you sweatdrop.

"Ne, anyways. Are you guys here for grocery shopping too? Me too! I'm just waiting for my big brother!" Haruchiyo pointed at a store where his brother is at.

"Ooh! Shin-nii, let's meet Haru-chin's big brother! Is he as weak as you? Or is he STRONGGGGG?" Mikey asked without a care about his wording.

Haruchiyo took a step back with seat dripping down his face. "Eh? Why are you stepping back Haru-chin? Is there a demon behind me or something?" Mikey joked.

Curiously, he turned around and saw your scary face that your making right now. Making him sweating buckets.