Chapter 55 (RR)

Riley's POV

The reality hits me now. I am abducted. There's a great chance that these guys will kill me. Now, I am getting scared of my life. The moment I had with Rye earlier might be the last one. This is a real danger and I can't laugh about it anymore.

"Please let me go. How much is Enrico paying you? I will pay you more."
I asked one of his men.

"You are just wasting your voice asking me. Just cooperate for your safety. I think the boss likes you sincerely since this is our first time doing this. All the men that he brought here died just less than an hour that they stepped at this place. So if you want to live more. Follow what he wants."

It is already midnight when Enrico returned. "That asshole Kirigun is stupid. He brought men to Gomez's camp. See? They are a bunch of stupids. They are really scared to set a foot in Hexagon. Funny."

"Did you see Rye?"

He glared at me. "If you want to live stop mentioning his name. I am a jealous guy and I kill when I am pissed." He squeezed my cheeks with his huge hand.

"Hey, you are bleeding," I told him.

He has a huge cut on his arm. Enrico pushed me roughly and went to the restroom.

When he returned, he told me that he needs to leave again for a bit and when he returns, he will bring me to Mexico.

We can't leave today. It's 12:20 AM and technically it's Friday already. I have plans with Rye.

"Prepare the chopper." He asked the muscular guy. "I will need to get out for a while. I'll kill those Elites in Gomez's mansion. This will be quick." He kissed me on my cheek so I kicked him. He is so gross.

He pulled my hair. "You have no right to act up on me. Just because I like you doesn't mean you can disrespect me." He kissed me again so I slapped him and he slapped me back harder.

I am not going to cry. I raised my head and smirked. "I better die than to see your face every day. That's like torture. Seeing an ugly guy next to me, just kill me instead."

I think I am just making it worse. He pulled his gun and pointed it at my temple.

He is so pissed.

"Kill me," I asked him straight. It's better than to be with him.

"Kiss me back." I felt his lips on mine trying to invade my mouth. I am not going to welcome your tongue you piece of bullshit. I bit my lips to the point that it was bleeding already. I made sure that its close.
"Hey!" Enrico stepped backward and tossed a tissue box to me. "You are bleeding."

After hours of staying here, I feel so dirty. I just wished for Enrico to change his mind. Staying with him in Mexico will ruin my life. Just kill me if you want to do it.

"Let me go please." I pleaded.

"Just be a good boy to me and I won't hurt you. You just need to be me with me and be my light." His sadboi era does not affect me at all. Does he think I can turn my back against Rye and be with him instead? Rye can forget about me easily but I can't.

"I'll sleep now. Leave." I asked.
I hid under the blanket.
"Enrico?"

"Yes?" He asked.

"Can you ask that guy to leave the room too? I can't sleep knowing that someone is watching me. It's not like I can jump from the balcony. I will die on the spot."

He asked the guy to leave me alone. "I'll be back right away. Sleep for now."
Enrico left me and tucked me into his bed. I want to throw up. He looks like Satan dressed up in a suit.