[Chapter 70: Fifth Table This Year]

"Okay...?" Your uncertainty made your answer sound more like a question as you followed Hannibal tensely into the living room; the polite psychiatrist lightly gesturing for you to take a seat a few seconds later. So you did, deciding to sit down on the sofa while he sat opposite you. "So...What exactly is going on? What doesn't Norman want me to know about? Did something happen whilst I was at Camp Crystal Lake with Jason...?"

"Not entirely. As I previously stated...it's rather difficult to explain. Especially since this tiny - yet somewhat crucial - piece of information to us may seem moderately...trivial in your eyes." Hannibal pleasantly mentioned, shooting you a very calming smile and trying not to cause you any unnecessary anxiety.

"Judging by Norman's unexpected outburst, I don't think that I'd find this "tiny" piece of information to be particularly "trivial"." You argued with a worried tone of voice, feeling slightly defensive when the psychiatrist clasped his hands together on the coffee table between you both and leant forwards.

"Mm...True." Hannibal amusedly replied, a tinge of mischief messing with his expression as he paused for a moment - almost like he was wondering how to go about this whole conundrum. "Besides, there's a much easier way to help you understand."

"Oh...? And what's that...?" You confusedly asked, your curiosity bubbling while Norman cuddled next to you on the sofa and snuggled into your side at the exact same time.

"Do you, perhaps, recall what we were discussing with you on Wednesday afternoon...?"

"OEOE ᗯᗩᔕ ᗯᗩTᑕᕼIG ᑌᔕ. ᗯᗩTᑕᕼIG (Y/). OᒪᒪOIG E ᗷᗩᑕK ᖴᖇO TE ᑌᑎIEᖇᔕITY." [A/N: "SOMEONE WAS WATCHING US. WATCHING (Y/N). FOLLOWING HER BACK FROM THE UNIVERSITY."]
"N-Now hold on just a minute." "I didn't see anyone earlier today. A-And besides, why would anybody want to follow us back from the university anyway...?"

"So who was it then? Anyone we know?"
"Don't be stupid." "Of course it wasn't. Why would it be? We already know most of the psychos in this town."
"B-But if it's n-not somebody we know, t-then who—?"
"ᗯᕼOEE TEY EE, TEY KE I' ᔕᑭOTTE TE. TEY ET EOE I Oᑌᒪᗪ EEᗩᒪ TE." [A/N: "WHOEVER THEY WERE, THEY KNEW I'D SPOTTED THEM. THEY LEFT BEFORE I COULD REVEAL THEM."]