𝟮𝟯 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

His touch. The softness of his touch caressed against my back. I could feel his fingers spread across as he pulled me closer. His other hand remained on my man bun but soon after his fingers started to untangle the bubble around my hair, the bubble that's keeping all of my hair together. In a few seconds I felt my hair immediately fall down my back, his fingers pulling a few of my strands.

I pushed the lumb forming inside my throat back down as his mouth moved towards my bare throat. I felt his hand on my hair turn into a fist, pulling a few rounds of my hair around his hand. Once. Twice. Three times before his breath welcomed my skin. Pulling my hair backwards as he had more of my throat in his visible. However, my vision was now on the ceiling of this room. I couldn't see him anymore yet I still hand my hands dug deep onto his hair. Tightly gripping it.

"Are you certain..?" he spoke onto my throat. Fuck, since when was his voice so fucking gorgeous..? And how the hell did I not notice it before..? My hands went from his hair down to his bare shoulders. My eyes widened completely forgetting that I just stripped the prince naked. My throat was dry and I couldn't even speak. He was waiting for me to answer back, I know this because his mouth came up to my jawline, his strong scent hits me every single damn time. And every single time he surprises me. Erupts me.

"Hello..? You're still with me..?" he whispered on my jaw. This man is not even pressing his lips on my skin and I can't even form a fucking word. This man haven't even laid his lips on mine and I'm hopelessly speechless. I can't even speak having his hands all over me already. And when he pulled my hair even further a small groan escapes my mouth.

"What..?" I finally managed to say before I felt his lips part from one another. The warmth of his breath still on my jaw. My chest clenched hard hearing a soft chuckle hit my ears. He chuckled on my skin. He's fucking chuckling, fuck why was that so fucking hot..?

"Have you not been paying attention to me..? Have you not been wanting me...? I said are you certain because I'm not willing to let you walk out of that door until I'm fucking satisfied..." His tone was no where near what I expected. How deep can it get..? I quickly gulped on what's left in my throat.

"Are you certain..? It doesn't sound like you're up for a challenge, prince.." His hands tightens on my back as he pulls me closer that I could feel my chest blend with his own. He picks his head up as it meets my eyes. I can see his face now. His lips were wet like he was just licking it. His jaw clenched as his eyes dropped to my open throat.

"This is not a challenge, bodyguard. If you are certain and I touch my lips to your skin hell will fucking rise between us and when I start I'm not willing to stop and I don't fucking bluff.." I could clearly feel the repeated loud pounding of my heart again my chest and that means he could properly feel it as well, fuck me.