40

The following morning I woke up and was at the airport early and Fred was exiting the airport.
Morning Lisa.  You saved me a trip   Here is your copy of the divorce. I thought it would be later this week? I was able to get it done quicker than anticipated.  Sorry. Yes,me too. 

I left Fred with my divorce papers in hand and got in for security to check me and my carry on. I wasn't thrilled that I  fucked up my marriage with my wife. It was all my fault and couldn't blame anyone else.  I went to the bar and they weren't open yet so I just bought a Starbucks coffee instead. I left my last message for my wife.
Avery I am truly sorry one night if being stupid got us here.  I am leaving for Connecticut and Fred handed me the divorce papers at the airport. I wish you luck with Carmen or anyone else. I will always love you. I ended the call and boarded the plane.

Avery wakeup.  What's wrong Maura? Fred is on the house phone.  Thanks.  Morning Avery, I was able to get your divorce sooner than anticipated. I called in a favor from a judge I knew. I already gave Lisa hers at the airport this morning when I was exiting she was entering. Thanks Fred. 
I ended my call and handed the phone back to Maura.  Maura sat down on the bed and Carmen laid with me on the bed with Carmen and I covered up.

Avery you okay? Not really.  My divorce is final and Lisa was given hers at the airport out of all places. I didn't want it that way not when she has to do out of state training.  Babe it was bound to happen. I know but still. Avery I  know the feeling.

Maura hugged me and left us.  I just cried on Carmen's arms.

Carmen my marriage is over.  She was  my first love and lesbian experience of my life and who I lost my virginity too. I am so sorry babe.

Are you up to do some shopping Babe this morning. Maybe later. Can I be alone. Sure Avery. I will take a shower and go make us all breakfast.  Thank you. Please ask the others not to discuss it with me. Okay.  You know I am here and love you. Yes I do