34

She firmly walked and sat on her toes beside the limp groaning body on the ground. Jungkook stood dangerously close, just to pull alesha off incase she goes through another outburst again. " I won't" she said to him. He backed off a bit but, stood near enough.

 " I'll ask just one question." She says. "Who?" When she recieved no answer she grabs the other girls face forcing the attacker to look at her. " Nobody. It was all me" the offender answered quickly. Too quickly. 

" Utter nonsense" Alesha growled. The police entered the lobby so did manager sejin. She asked manager sejin and the head out of the small troop  to come with her for a moment. " The girl she's hiding something. Talisman people probably" she said to the manager who raised an eyebrow.

 " Common psychology helps in deciphering expressions. She lied when I asked her who put her up to this." She answered as the head of the police approached them. They took a private moment. She said something which the manager hesitantly translated, shocked at every word that she spoke.

A moment later she returned and  said a medic was waiting outside. They took Hobi there and got his wound cleaned, gave him a jab of painkillers and stitched his wound up. Later , on asking the medic about the pinching. The medic answered that whoever did it, did a good job preventing the blood loss. The boys were at a loss of words at this answer. Their curiosity was at it's peak. 

Alesha's Identity might not be as simple as they thought it was. Her knowledge , strength and calmness all seemed to be traits which were not supposed to be present in a girl of her age. They couldn't ask her anything because she stuck by Hobi's side not uttering a word and seeming extremely cold and dangerous at the moment.

They went back home not uttering a single word. When they reached home, she single-handedly took hobi to his room and shut herself off in her room.

Rm: What was that
Jin: Now I'm scared of her.
Jungkook: When I held her back before today, she didn't have as much as strength as she did today.
Taehyung: What if she's a trained assassin or something
Suga: She isn't that. She probably went through something.
Jimin: Let's wait it out
Jungkook: She isn't bad but , something I definitely wrong.
Manager sejin* enters the house*
Rm: I'm curious what did she say back there.
Manager sejin:I went through the footage's. Don't question her behavior. She's a good person. Just wait for her to open up to you guys on her own. How's Hoseok?
Jin : He's fine now
V: You should tell us about it
Manager sejin: I won't and that's final. It's her private matter and she'll speak up about it when she feels like it.
Rm: Why are you so defensive now
Manager sejin: You'll know when you hear it.
Manager sejin storms off as well.
Suga: I bet it's a trauma or something.
Jimin: Why?
Suga: I had my doubts about it when she gave a weird reflexive action but, sejin hyung's words confirmed my suspicions.
Jin: Maybe.
Rm: Fine, let's wait it out.

The following days Alesha wouldn't leave her room except to check on Hoseok who was steadily recovering. She said she was studying because her exams have begun. "I'm worried. She doesn't even eat unless I drop food off at her room, says that she forgot to eat. She hardly speaks nor  does she have fun. " Jin complained at dinner.

" Let her come around on her own. let her take her time" Suga said quite observant of the situation. " Somebody called her murderer under my post. Why are they overreacting so much!" Taehyung whined.