Chapter 40 - first word

ZUES POV(5+ years ago—- Luna was just 11 months old)

ZUES POV
(5+ years ago—- Luna was just 11 months old)

"How's everything, my Love?" I ask after I slowly pulled away from our long-passionate kiss. Her chest was rising to catch her breath before she opens it to speak.

"Everything's good just she misses you so much, I think." Diana replied as she fixed her gaze to my princess on her arms, who's sucking peacefully her thumb while staring at me with her blue-green eyes that were identical to mine. She's wearing a pink cotton dress while her short-velvety-red-wavy-hair was up in pigtails that looks so cute on her.

"Is that true, mia figlia?" I cooed as her eyes glint with excitement that struck awe in my heart, captivating me in every single way.

Diana handed her to me that caused her to giggle and wiggle her short legs while babbling words excitedly. I smile and nod my head at her as if I understood what she's trying to say. In return, she drooled over my shirt that I couldn't careless for as long as it was from her. I can't help but chuckle at her cuteness before kissing her chubby and pink cheeks.

"I love you so much mia figlia." I mumbled as we hit her room while waiting for Diana to bring her milk bottle.

When I put her down her crib, her lips started to tremble while her eyes brimmed with tears, for that I immediately lift her again and showered her with kisses.

"Oh I am so sorry baby, you don't want to lay down? Oh, I know now, please forgive Daddy." I cooed as I gently stroke her back to calm her down.

"I love you so much please don't cry." I told her and I smile when I heard her humming before sucking her thumb again and rest her head against my chest, at exactly top of my beating heart. She must be fascinated listening to it and I am happy that I calmed her down now.

Soon, Diana came out from the door with a milk bottle on her hand. Her eyes beamed when she saw me hugging tenderly her daughter.

"How is she?" She asked softly.

"She's not fond of her crib when I put her down." I told her before she walks straight to us.

"Because she just woke up, and I told you, she missed you. When I mentioned you to her that you will come, her excitement was superb like she babbled non-stop with clapping hands." She explained.

My heart melt into puddle right after she said that. Honestly it's not new to me to have a baby, as I already have five boys that I took good care of when they were a baby but with Luna, it's quite different. Maybe it's happen that she's a girl? I don't know, hard to explain. She excites me, that I want to stay with her 24/7 but I know that's not possible as I have 5 sons that needs me and a mafia.