Get Off... Of me -Chapter 2

Everything was spinning. It felt like going through a Zeta beam teleporter if it was powered 50-fold. Jason's skin felt like it was covered in pins and needles as colors and shapes warped around the three brothers. The pit within Jason started spasming. Like it was trying to get out but also pulling his chest inwards until his ribs hurt. Not a good sign.

Suddenly they managed to hit solid ground. Jason's body started to retain feeling again and the world had finally stopped spinning. But he kept his eyes closed when he was almost blinded after opening them. It felt as if they had fallen several feet, but definitely not off of the roof they were on earlier. Jason groaned as he tilted his head to the side. Thankfully his fall was cushioned somehow. "Ugggg-" There was a groan beneath him. Oops.

Tim was squashed underneath Jason, and Damian was on top, making an effective sibling sandwich. "Jay-" Tim wheezed. "Get off... of me." Jason tried to sit up but that was difficult with Damian sprawled on top of him. But the kid was light enough that Jason rolled him off to land somewhat gently on the floor next to them. He was still unconscious.

After Jason removed the Demon from on top of his chest, he rolled to the side, effectively off of Red Robin. Not having enough energy to get up off the ground. They all just lay on the floor of wherever they were at the moment catching their breath. Everything hurt. Jason's head was now throbbing. His muscles ached. And the pit was still making something feel off.

Tim was the first one to speak up. "You're too heavy." He coughed. "You need to lay off Alfred's cookies." Tim sounded winded.

Jason snorted, "And you're just a stick. Nightwing would have been fine." He rolled his head back and slowly opened his eyes to look up, as it was the only way he could look at the moment. There was a light on above them and it was very bright. But his helmet did well at dimming down the brightness enough that he could see.

Above them looked to be a cave roof, pretty close to them, maybe twelve feet high. And it definitely wasn't as gloomy as the Batcave. Good, because the Batcave was one of the places Jason least wanted to be at the moment. "Where are we?" Tim groaned, it sounded like he was getting his energy back. Out of the corner of Jason's eye, he saw the boy pull his arm up to drape over his face and cover his domino mask.

"I don't know, Definitely not where we were before."

"How perceptive." Hood could tell that Tim was smirking. "How's Robin?" Jason could see him try and sit up. He only managed to prop himself up on his elbow. Obviously trying to assess his surroundings. Everything was still too bright.

Jason tried to do the same. But after a second of effort, he just laid back down, his red helmet hitting the floor with a light clink. It seemed the floor was made of concrete then. It also seemed the scanner on his helmet was glitching out, great. "The brat was on top of me when we fell, I pushed him off."

"Is he okay?"

"Should be. Probably just unconscious. He should be on the floor next to me." Jason lifted his arm out and managed to touch the boy's arm. "Yep, still there." Damian didn't stir yet, which could be concerning. "Why is it so bright in here?"

Tim groaned as he sat up fully now, sitting on his knees. "Shut up, at least you have a helmet. Ugh, I'm getting a migraine." Jason saw him rubbing his temples with one hand. His shoulders slumped down.

"What the hell did he hit us with?"

Tim was still looking at the ground. "I'm assuming some kind of teleportation technology... Or maybe even something to do with time travel, given his name."

Jason snickered. "Time Twizler, it's only a few steps above The Condiment King and Calendar man."

"At least it's not a ripoff of another villain, like someone else's name." Tim said pointedly as he got himself up finally on wobbly legs, he stood for a second to keep his ground.

"Low blow." Jason rolled his eyes under his helmet. "And a lot of big talk for a kid who just put 'Red' in front of his name and called it a day."

Tim had now walked over to Jason and stood above him, sticking his tongue out at the man before reaching his hand down to pull Hood up. "At least Dick was original with his name." Jason finished before grabbing onto Tim's hand.

"I'll work on it." Tim braced as he lifted Jason up till he was standing. "And you're still too heavy." He groaned, letting go of the outlaw's hand. Jason stood still for a second, probably getting used to standing again as Tim did. He then turned away from Red Robin before walking slowly over towards Damian who was still on the ground.

Hood nudged him with his boot. "Demon Brat's still out." Tim immediately knelt down next to their younger brother and pulled back his glove to feel his wrist for a pulse. He turned back to look at Hood and nodded, alive then that's good. They'll have to check for a concussion later. "We should get out of here." Jason scanned over the unknown area they were in.

"If we find out where here is..." Tim looked around and squinted under his mask. "But this place... seems eerily familiar."

Jason put his hand on his hip above his holster. "You felt it too?" He didn't look back at Tim, just stared at the cave walls around them. Something was off. And why were there fluorescent lights in a cave?

Tim put his hand to his ear and then looked back down at his wrist. "My tracker and com's aren't working." He said grimly.

"Neither is my helmet. Now, all it's good for is looking cool, and riding a bike." Jason still wasn't looking at Tim, staring at every corner of the cave they were in, it was a small area. Like a big hallway, probably about ten feet across. There were lights placed along the roof in a line towards what seemed to be a bigger room.

Tim followed his brother's gaze. "That way?"

"That way." Jason echoed before glancing back down at Damian on the floor. He silently reached down and scooped the boy up before throwing him over his shoulder and holding onto his legs. His cape was pulled over the back of his head.

Tim snickered. "He's gonna kill you when he wakes up."

Hood smirked. "I know."

---

Notes

lmao, I love writing the bat fam brother dynamic so much, this story is going to be so chaotic I love it! I'm also leaning a little bit more into pit Jason here, (you might have noticed.) XD

Also, the ripping off another villain's name thing directed at Jason was a reference to him taking the name the 'Red Hood.' Which was the Joker's former villain alias before he became Joker.

Also small 'Pit Jason' rundown for those who do not know much about it. Sorry if I get some of my facts wrong. I am not an expert. When Jason was 14-15 he was murdered by Joker, and after a while, he was brought back to life and dunked in the 'Lazarus pit' by Talia (Damian's mother) and the League of Assassins. The pit was known for being able to restore injuries and even keep people alive for hundreds of years (Like Ra's Al Ghul'). But lots of the time you could get something called 'pit madness.'

It affected Jason greatly because he was literally brought back to life with it. It could give you serges of strong emotions and anger. It could also give you a lust for blood when you are particularly angry. Jason at one point almost murdered Tim with it when he came back and found that Bruce had just replaced him right after he died with another Robin. (That is why Jason calls Tim 'replacement'.) But as time goes by Jason has gotten better at controlling it and not 'seeing green' and hurting people he cares about. But he can still get it sometimes. But he doesn't want to ever hurt his brothers again.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please tell me what you thought and if you want to see more! Have a good day :D