37

Time skip ~

Press conference regarding the hotel incident.

" Hello again. I know you aren't really pleased to see me at the moment. I know my reaction to the incident of the assault was abnormal. But , hear me out first. Listen to my side of the story and then decide who or what to believe. 

A few months back, in December, I was out, late at night . A man, a drunk man came out of nowhere and backed me up in an alley. And tried to harass me. I kicked him and almost ran away but, he grabbed me by my hand and slammed me into the wall. Blood oozed from my head to his hand. He said some unspeakable stuff and pulled out a knife to disfigure me. 

My mental state at that time ( before this incident took place) was beyond devastating and the moment he pulled out the knife. Something in me snapped. A split personality. She protected me. But, the fact that my other personality was just as unstable as I was, caused a problem. 

She almost killed him until the police that I had called earlier for help, arrived and pulled her off of the man. This split personality of mine isn't a bad one. She's just like my guardian. She's doing things people around me should've done but , never could because they didn't know something was wrong with me. And now you're probably wondering that since this is a sensitive topic, how am I not crying.

Well the fact is that, if you have to forcefully open up to several unknown people a.k.a my psychologists more than thrice, it doesn't feel worth my tears anymore. I hope you can stop calling me murderer as well because that man is still alive and so is the assailant from the incident who is at the moment being detained.

 I hope my privacy is respected because I am not an artist so, I hold no obligations to answer your previous accusations. Any questions? None? Thank you" she said as she stepped down from the podium and took a seat as the press conference soon came to an end.

" You did good kiddo" Yoongi said as he ruffled her hair. " Buy me ice cream then" she said. " Fine, fine. To the ice cream parlor" he said dramatically.