Part 23(Wrap up)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from Pooja and shivi making a reel, where Pooja introduced shivangi being excited and they spelled shooting as 'SHOOT'...Mohsin came from back and adored shivi for a while (which I felt seeing the reel too... the way he was looking at her was so good❤)...Pooja turned to him and he acted to get jealous...

Pooja turned to him and he acted to get jealous

MOHSIN:(pretending to be jealous) hnn hnn...meri toh koi value hi nhi h...shivi tum bhi yrr.. (whining like a child)

Pooja nd shivi started laughing looking at his expressions...he smiled seeing shivi laughing wholeheartedly...

Mohsin and shivangi went to get ready for the next shot...shivi was wearing pink top and blue jeans... They shot the scene and then went to the pool area to click some pics...He held her hand as she stood at the edge and was talking to the director regarding the shot...mohsin kept holding her hand as she stepped one step down...(the bts moment when mohsin held her hand as she stepped one step down in the pool)

They sat down together on their knees, joining their foreheads... Like this, they got many romantic pics clicked...

 Like this, they got many romantic pics clicked

(Most beautiful pic according to me)

Mohsin then stepped in the centre of the pool...he called shivangi too but she was scared...

MOHSIN:(signaling her) aaja naa shivi...kuch nhi hoga...mein hu naa bachaa...(keeping his hand on his chest, assuring her as she was coming towards him, getting scared)

(keeping his hand on his chest, assuring her as she was coming towards him, getting scared)

He held out his hand for her and she held it, coming to him...mohsin held her hand protectively and they discussed the shot with the director...

After that, they clicked some more pics...Then they got ready for the last shot...They were on the terrace, discussing the shot...
Mohsin was holding shivi's wrist as she was getting her hair combed...

They were discussing for the scene...mohsin hit her head playfully showing how he had to do in the scene...mohsin smiled seeing her expression...she too hit his forehead playfully..

He made a cute pout, laughing with her...Pooja adored them...
They completed their last shot too
...Now the shoot was finally over.. Only some photoshoot in that outfit was left...So, they decided to take a break of 10 mins...

POOJA:(smiling at them) Tum dono sach mei boht cute ho...ek baat kahu...ab toh shaadi krlo yrr
...tumhare fans wait kr rhe h iss moment ka aur mein bhi...u make a great couple...(hugging both of them)

MOHSIN:(side hugging shivi) shaadi ke liye abhi time h...abhi toh humei boht kuch achieve krna h...hnaa..(looking at shivi)

SHIVI:(blushing) hmm...abhi shaadi ko time h...we r happy like this only...

Mohsin smiled and kissed her temple, side hugging her...Pooja teased shivi, making her blush more... shivi hid her face in mohsin's chest, hugging him...he chuckled and caressed her hair, holding her waist...

MOHSIN:(to Pooja) bss kr yrr... meri shivi ko tease nhi krna ab....
(Kissing shivi's head) Mera bachaa..(caressing her hair lovingly)

Shivi blushed looking at him and hugged him again...Pooja smiled at them and told them to come for photoshoot...Mohsin nodded and they went for the photoshoot...
They clicked many pics and most of them turned out to be candid as they were looking like a real couple in love...Their faces showed peace and content...After the wrap up, shivi had to leave due to her shoot for Balika Vadhu 2...she was upset that she had to go away from mohsin...

Mohsin came to her and pulled her in his embrace, caressing her hair lovingly...they were in their hotel room and it was morning 6 am...shivi had to leave in an hour for airport...she cried silently hugging him...mohsin too had tears in his eyes...he rubbed her back and made her sit in his lap, sitting on the bed...shivi snuggled into his neck, sniffing lightly...he wiped his tears and looked at her.
...shivi was still crying silently in his arms...

MOHSIN:(wiping her tears) bss... bss mera bachaa...chup hojao ab.. mein toh hmesha hu naa tumhare sath...mein kal aa kr tumse milne aunga tumhare set pe...hmm..(kissing her forehead as she nodded looking at him) rona nhi ab...meri jaan..i love u so much baby...(pecking her lips)

Shivi held his face and captured his lips, kissing him hungrily...he too responded, holding her...shivi opened his shirt buttons between the kiss and caressed his chest...
After breaking the kiss, shivi attacked his neck, kissing it madly
...mohsin moaned feeling pleasure..he enjoyed her dominative side...shivi kissed his chest too, licking his nipples...

SHIVI:(pecking his lips) I love u too...jaldi aana aur sbse phle mujhse milne aana...I'll miss u...(hugging him)

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) I'll miss u too baby...

Shivi smiled and buttoned his shirt...she got up from his lap and they went out, taking her suitcase
...shivi met Pooja nd other members too...she was going to sit in the taxi, but looked at mohsin..
She hugged him tightly, feeling his warmth...

MOHSIN:(cupping her face) apna khayal rkhna aur ghar pohnch ke mujhe call krna...hmm..(kissing her forehead) love u so much..

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) love u too mohsin..bye...

Shivi sat in the taxi and left for the airport...Mohsin spent the day with Pooja going to gurudwara for the first time and visiting some other places...he even put a story, indirectly mentioning shivi
...Shivi called him when she reached home...she went for shooting after freshening up and eating something...

Next day, mohsin came to shivi's set to meet her...she clinged onto him, hugging him tightly...mohsin caressed her back and kissed her lips...she too responded equally, clutching to his shoulders...They broke the kiss after sometime and spent the evening together...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...I'll complete till Sydney one till Saturday as i can't update after that due to my exams...

PRECAP: Teri ada released, valentine's day celebrations...