38

Ashley's POV

Before getting in the van to leave

"Call me every night and text me whenever you can" Ivan told me

"I will" I kissed his lips

"Ash, let's go" Dylan shouted from in the van.

"I love you" I kissed him again.

"I love you too" Ivan spoke with sadness in his voice.

I quickly went to the van and sat next to Dylan.

"Your boyfriend is a douche" Dylan mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up" I punched him in the arm.

"A hot one though" he gave me a smile.

"You think he's hot?"

"I mean, not my type but sure"

"Are you boys ready?" My mom asked getting in the front seat.

"Yeah" both Dylan and I said.

"Ash wake up" Someone shook me.

"Nu, da faiwy will fwy away" I mumbled out.

"Ashley, you have to wake up, it's a potty break" the voice got caring.

"Me Nu potty"

"Please? I'll buy you candy"

I opened my eyes and rubbed them. I looked to the person to who woke me up only to see Dylan. Tears filled my eyes and I started to shake. He's going to hurt me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He put his hand on my head.

"Don't touch me" I slapped his hand away.

I heard the van door opened and then someone touched me. I slapped whoever it was and tried to wrap my arms around my whole body.

"Ashley, it's mama, what happened?" My mom spoke.

I looked up at her then glanced at Dylan then back at her. She gave me a confused look but then it started to turn into an understanding one.

"It's okay baby, I'm sorry. But you have to trust him this week. If he does anything do not be afraid to tell someone."

"N-no, h-he gonna huwt me agains"

"NO IM FUCKING NOT ASHLEY! I KNOW I HURT YOU MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES BUT I AM TRYING TO NOT BE A COMPLETE FUCK UP AROUND YOU!" Dylan shouted.

I jumped and my mom hushed me and rubbed my back. He's lying I know he is. He's nothing but trouble.

My mouth started to water and I gagged a bit. Shit I'm going to puke. I quickly looked around and as if Dylan knew he grabbed a bag that we were using for trash and gave it to me. I started to throw up shaking and crying more.

Once I was done I was going to thank Dylan but he's covering his ears and his eyes are closed with his legs bouncing. I forgot he doesn't like seeing or hearing anyone throw up or he will as well.

"Are you okay Ash?" My mom asked.

"I-I just got overwhelmed is all" I sniffled.

"Go to the bathroom and brush your teeth" she gave me a small smile.

I nodded and hopped out of the van. I want to be with Ivan and Robin right now. I pulled out my phone and clicked on Ivan's number to call him. And there's no service, great.

Sighing I went inside the gas station and brushed my teeth and I also went to the bathroom.

"You feeling better?" Dylan asked as I left the bathroom.

"A bit. I'm sorry for freaking out like that. I just-"

"Ash,do me a favour and shut up. Its okay really. I understand why you freaked out, I'm a fuck up, I know that. But for this trip please trust me, afterwards you can go back to hating me"

"Fine, but just for this trip"

"Thank you Ashley" he gave me a small smile.

"You're going to buy me a monster now though, oh and a lollipop" I patted his shoulder skipping to the fridges.

"Bear what the hell" Dylan laughed making me freeze.

Damn, he hasn't called me that in years. But then again I haven't really talked to him in years. No, no no no no. Go away stupid emotions. He is nothing to me anymore. I can't fall back for him because of a stupid nickname.

Pouting I grabbed a monster and a lolli. I went to the counter and Dylan put his stuff down. Ew takis. I don't like spicy things. My tummy always hurts after.

"Can I also get Marlboro 100 please" he pulled out a fake ID.

The man nodded and he stared at me. He's scary. Dylan noticed that the man was staring at me so he wrapped his arm around my waste.

"Do you need anything else babe?" Dylan asked me.

"N-no" I stuttered out.

Dylan gave me a small smile and gave the money to the guy who stopped looking at me.

"Thank you" I whispered in Dylan's ear.

"No problem, now take your stuff and go before this guy eyes you again"

I nodded and grabbed my drink and lolli before leaving. My mom and Dylan's parents are in the van. I ran in and got to my seat.

"Where's Dylan?" His dad asked

"He's still getting his stuff"

"Aight, I need my window down" Dylan jumped in the van as he pulled out a cigarette and a lighter.

"No smoking in the van Dylan" his mom raised her voice.

"It's going to be mine anyways"

"Yes, but right now it isn't so please don't smoke in the car"

Dylan grumbled under his breath and put away the cigarette and lighter. My phone started to ring and I quickly looked at the caller hoping it's Ivan or Robin. Nope it's James god damn it.

"Whaaaat" I frowned answering the phone.

"Where are you man? I've been knocking and ringing your door for five minutes now" James asked.

"Are you serious? We talked about how I'm not going to be home for the week"

"Oh, shit I forgot, ugh what am I supposed to do now?"

"Hang out with Ivan and Robin? Maybe the girls?"

"I guess I can do that"

"I'm going to call Ivan since my service is working now, talk to you later"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and started to call Ivan. Which as soon as I did my service went out. God damn it.