scene 22

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

The howls of pain just made my ears ring and it ticked at my nerves every little thing was setting me off these days.

"Fucking scum! You think you can break into one of my warehouses and try to steal my product!" I snapped hitting him with the back of the shotgun he was bleeding like crazy it was getting on my clothes and that pissed me off even more.

He just groaned head hanging low his head was cracked while blood was dripping down his face "Fuck off" he whispered I chuckled darkly while taking a handkerchief out of my pocket to wipe my hands and face.

"You're a tough one" I sighed handing the shotgun to one of my men "That might keep you alive for a bit until I get the answers I want," I said

He just spits out blood and looked up at me "Boss was right you aren't scary you are weak... especially when it comes to that blonde twink I heard he is quite pretty, I wish I could get a taste I love blondes especially when they scream no and cry for me to get off them" he laughed yellow smile on display.

Something cracked in me, I saw all red and the ringing in my ears become so loud I gripped his collar and started the punch the shit out of him he was tied up so couldn't defend himself while my fist colloid with his face over and over again.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE THINK ABOUT HIM!! DONT FUCKING TALK ABOUT HIM!!" I growled and kept punching until Namjoon pulled me off.

"Boss we still need answers," he said I stood to my feet chest heaving up and down with blood all over my knuckles.

"Fine talk to him, then I want you to tie cement blocks to his feet and arms and drop him in the Han river alive. I want him to drown, want him gasping for air that's not there" I hissed wiping my hands off and walking off and out of the red room. I burst through the double doors until I reached my office that's located in the main warehouse.

I get to my office and go to the bathroom that's inside. I turn on the sink and rinse off my bloody knuckles. I watch the blood swirl around the porcelain sink and down the drain then I look up and see myself in the mirror. I also had blood on my face I quickly wash it off wetting my face and bangs I grip the sink tight listening to the sound of the water.

I try to calm myself down before I burn down this building with everyone in it. The water was still running as I let go of the sink and dropped to the ground my back against the wall I rest my forearms on my knees trying to manger my breathing.

I looked at my hand and saw the silver ring and I felt the same enormous heartbreak I rub at my chest where I feel like I'd been wounded. It's been three weeks....he left three weeks ago and I don't think he is coming back.

I told him I wouldn't chase after him that I would let him go if he wanted but...when our anniversary came up. I couldn't control myself I had to see him so ripped myself out of bed grabbed a pair of keys and drove the long hours to Daegu.