Bitter Manipulations

-------------

-------------

"Jimin!" Sings the female as she comes running from behind, looping her arm around the male's.

Jimin stumbles a few steps ahead with the woman, balancing himself and looking down to see his perfect best friend smiling up at him.

The smile lits naturally on his face at the sight. "Hm, look who it is? I got lucky with a fox today."

Eunbi is immediately huffing at that, narrowing her brows at the man. "Oh God, how long do you wish to tease me with that?"

Jimin chuckles, walking alongside the halls with the woman's arm looped in his. "Do not fret, lovely. I intend to tell your children and grands about your childhood embarrasses and fantasies."

Ears turning hot at the humiliating memory, Eunbi deadpan. "I was ten."

"When you knocked me flat out after I refused to call you that." He snickers, however they turn into cries of pain when she pinches the soft meat on his arm.

"Say it again, I dare you, Park. Do not embarrass me in front of your fiancé either. As the special childhood best friend, I have a pride to be hold in front of your future wife." Eunbi wants to gag and roll her eyes at her own words, but she contains her expressions.

Throwing his head back in a fits of laughter, Jimin muses. "Since when have you cared about that?"

"I have always cared about my reputation." Eunbi states, slapping his arm to stop him from laughing.

"You need not worry about my fiancé." Patting her hand on his arm, he continues. "For she is the most open minded woman you will come across. I clearly see you both getting along."

The spark in his eyes is so obvious as he speaks of that woman. Bitterness spread across Eunbi's throat. But she has no choice but to hum as she does not want the stars to leave his pretty eyes with another one of her remark.

He looks even more beautiful when he is happy and she will do anything to keep it that way.

"Speaking of which I must leave to the dungeons. I have to meet-" Immediately, he is cut off by the woman who lets out a displeased noise.

Frowning, she complains. "I have been here for three days now and all I see of you are your backs."

"I have been busy with work as we will set sail soon." Jimin explains.

But the woman is having none of it. "We have not seen each other in years."

Jimin nods, guilty of the words. "Indeed. I apologize. How about I make it up to you tomorrow?"

But as headstrong as ever, the woman shakes her head. "You are going to make it up to me now. Let us go to a fine bar where I will dance my heart out and you will get wasted and laid."